Whiteboyz banned by Sony?!?

8 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

Game and DLC are available again on NA Store, but according to their Twitter it may not last long, so better hurry up for those who want the 100%.There’s also a chance that EU version might be available tomorrow.

Wow, I'm genuinely surprised. Good news for those who had wanted to play the DLC.

What exactly are they saying on Twitter? Any explanation?

2 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Wow, I'm genuinely surprised. Good news for those who had wanted to play the DLC.

What exactly are they saying on Twitter? Any explanation?

Good news: the game is live again in North America (Europe should be live tomorrow). Bad news: this may have been a mistake… so if you want to cop our PS4 game, album, or DLC you’d better do it ASAP! If it goes down again you can still play if it’s downloaded!

On 8/16/2020 at 0:44 PM, Infernofeuer1 said:

Good news: the game is live again in North America (Europe should be live tomorrow). Bad news: this may have been a mistake… so if you want to cop our PS4 game, album, or DLC you’d better do it ASAP! If it goes down again you can still play if it’s downloaded!

Classic FOMO.  Way to boost sales!

• Like 2

On 8/9/2020 at 1:17 PM, PsionicDreamer said:

EDIT:

Reveal hidden contents

I can’t believe I have to say this but this post is supposed to be sarcastic. Judging from the amount of people who took it seriously, it wasn't clear enough and I'm sorry for that. 1f62c.png

This seems to be a recurring theme on the forums these days. Sarcasm is lost now.

• Like 4

On 16/8/2020 at 7:32 PM, Djeheuty said:

Game and DLC are available again on NA Store, but according to their Twitter it may not last long, so better hurry up for those who want the 100%.There’s also a chance that EU version might be available tomorrow.

I guess there was no chance as i can't see anything in the Italian Store lol...

22 hours ago, lynn231 said:

I've noticed it was even removed from my library as well. But the dlc is still available, so if I buy it will it give me access to re-download the game again?

*Nevermind* I still have it downloaded 

Wait, what? Have you tried checking your Download List from the Store website? And your transaction history?

Edited by Lance_87

On 09/08/2020 at 7:17 PM, PsionicDreamer said:

I was going to buy the DLC for this game when I noticed that the DLC, album and original game completely vanished from the EU and NA storefronts. 

Seriously, fuck Sony for censoring this masterpiece of a video game. Fuck them for ruining everyone's trophy lists.

Worst of all, how else are we supposed to stan Doc White and Crushed Ice now?!?

EDIT:

Hide contents

I can’t believe I have to say this but this post is supposed to be sarcastic. Judging from the amount of people who took it seriously, it wasn't clear enough and I'm sorry for that. 1f62c.png

Imagine if you were serious ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
14 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

So if we bought the dlc and can’t redownload the game, can we get a refund?

A game being delisted does not mean you can’t access it anymore, to my recollection, it only happened with a PT demo, if you “bought” the game early on, you should still have the game on your purchased content list. 

• Like 1