How many PS5 games have you actually bought?

Jake-TheGreat97

PS5 games: 

Miles Morales

Spider-Man Remastered

Back 4 Blood (preorder)

Resident Evil Village

Returnal

PS5 upgrades:

Dead by Daylight

Maneater

Avengers

Resident Evil Village (I bought the digital edition and the collector's edition)

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Madden 21

Dying Light 2 (preorder)

miles and demons souls, immortals gold and valhalla gold which ive yet to play (valhalla) Observer System Redux, which i really loved there was some incredible nuance and eerie as hell dialogue in that game, it blew my mind in places. but i love rutger hauer and cyberpunk stuff so it fit perfectly.

i also bought saints row the third remastered and a day later it got an upgrade. I don't stack games so if there's a ps5 version i'd prefer that.

I've had demo disks last me longer then ratshit & wank platinum would so i'll skip that for 70 notes and just wait for horizon. I'm gunna get metro exodus enhanced and stalker 2 whenever that badboy is out also.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

I was lucky enough to get a PS5 last year, but to be honest: it's mostly a super powered PS4.

Aside from Demon's Souls, all the other games I've bought PS5 versions of (MLB 21, Resi 8, Yak 7 etc) are all available on PS4 in much the same way. They mostly just load quicker or have a slightly higher frame rate. Games like Control that have ray tracing look great but at the expense of frame rate, so I usually wind up going for frame rate.

Haven't got to Rift Apart yet, but honestly, it's not exactly raining massive impressive PS5 exclusives. That'll change, but right now to all those who can't get their hands on a PS5, trust me you're fine for now.

Atm only free ps5 upgrades. Too much stuff in my backlog to be in a hurry to purchase ps5 titles.

But, I already preordered Far cry 6.

That will be my 1st ps5 physical title. 

Tempted to get Hades in the near future.

Wondering which one will be my 1st digital ps5. I mostly purchase physical.

• Like 1

Physical Games:

• Demon's Souls
  • Outriders
  • The Pathless
  • Returnal
  • Godfall
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Resident Evil Village
  • Scarlet Nexus

I also picked up a few games specifically for PS5 patches. The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk. I have not touched Cyberpunk until the official PS5 patch comes out.

I have finished everything but Outriders, Resident Evil, and Scarlet Nexus which I am in the middle of finishing up right now.

Edited by Halaster

11 Physical

Spider-Man Mile Morales

Demon's Soul

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Watch Dogs Legion

Hitman 3

Outriders

Returnal

Resident Evil Village

Ratchet & Clank A Rift Apart

Scarlet Nexus

2 Digital

Shakedown Hawaii

Chivalry 2

Edited by Pray_4_the_End

actually paid for:

spiderman miles morales

No Man's Sky (ps5 upgrade included)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition (ps5 upgrade included) i saved so much money when it went on sale.

last game was 80$ instead of 130$. saved about 50$ when i decided to wait. last 2 games came a month or two later.

last 2 games haven't played. waiting on content to stop for both.

Edited by kingdrake2

For me it’s only Miles Morales (since my PS5 came as a bundle) and Planet Coaster. The other PS5 games I have so far are solely (free) upgrades or PS Plus games. I really am looking forward to some new titles to buy on PS5 when they release though. Think of Kena: Bridge of Spirits and Tales of Arise.

Right now I have only 4 physical PS5 games:

Demon's Souls
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Godfall
Resident Evil Village
+ all the PS+ ones and free upgrades. Currently waiting for Doki Doki Literature Club and Tales of Arise. Still haven't played a single PS5 game besides Astro's Playroom yet ?

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi