February 2022's PS+ games are EA Sports UFC 4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and Planet Coaster

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 minute ago, Infernopommes said:

Yes, I would be very interested in that, if you find them, please send them to me.

UFC 4 tried to appeal to a broader audience, so maybe those casuals called it the best MMA game. It has arcade-like stuff and so on, it actually appalled lots of MMA (game) fans. But to be clear, they had a lot of patches since the start, so I don't know the current state of the game,

Found some. 

So it is then that EA’s fourth attempt at capturing the strategy, grit and crowd-pleasing ferocity of MMA proves to be its most successful yet; neatly shedding its skin of what didn’t work before all the while embracing an evolved feature set that cements its position as the best MMA videogame on the market.

EA Sports UFC 4 is EA’s strongest MMA game yet, even if it isn’t quite all it could be.

EA returns to get the best fighting simulator in terms of MMA, a demanding and realistic title in the fights that we will have to learn to give our best shot and elevate our fighter to the UFC podium.

EA Sports UFC 4 is the best MMA game to date.

This is the best of the best in the UFC series right now, and there is still good room to grow it.

EA Sports UFC 4 is undoubtedly the greatest mixed martial arts video game we've seen to date.

Simply put, UFC 4 is the best MMA game out there right now, and is a must-own for lovers of The Octagon.

EA Sports UFC 4 is the best entry on the sport to date.

Those who aren't willing to put in the work to really master the combat system will likely not be as impressed with it, but those that put in the time will find it to be one of the best MMA games available on modern day platforms

UFC 4 is the best MMA-game to date, but that's partially because of a lack of competition from other developers.

Several reviewers did call it the best MMA game, but I'll edit the OP to add that fan reception was more mixed.

• Like 2

Only one interested in is UFC 4 but still waiting for a good UFC Undisputed 3 type quality release. If PS3 back compat became official I’d just get Undisputed 3 (imo the greatest MMA game ever made) instead of waiting for a good one by EA. I tried UFC 2 it was ok but it didn’t grab me so I may try 4 some time down the line.

• Like 1

Wow I didn't care for borderlands back in the time it got free and now they release a DLC of it that's pretty awful. I don't care for UFC either since it's a genre I don't like playing normally. And planet coaster sounds a bit interesting but since it's a ps5 only game and I don't have a ps5 yet it's useless to me for now. What a great month...

Hmmm - well, in the afterglow of the fake leaks, this one feels lesser for sure - and UFC  and a Borderlands thing have no personal appeal, however, Planet Coaster seems like it could be pretty good fun... been 20-odd years since I played the hell outta Theme Park, so might be fun to jump back into such a simulator! :dunno:

Edited by DrBloodmoney

Planet Coaster is cross buy, there is no separate version. I hope so anyway as I played the PS5 version on disc, I may play the PS4 version at some point if it is available. 

Also it is absolutely not a 7/10 difficulty like pstrophies guide suggests. The hardest part is Coaster building and you can just download community built coasters from the workshop to pass objectives. That along with pricing guides for everything making cash flow trivial it's just a matter of time. I had fun with it though

Well, most of us probably haven't finished the games for January at least. There were a lot of hours in those. This month is less for sure and will likely be not adding much new subscribers to PlayStation Plus.

I might try UFC and Tiny Tina. Time to take a look on the Trophylists.

Edited by ConAir
Spelling error

This month is kinda bad. Not into UFC or building sims. I'm not into Borderlands stuff either but that's not really the issue I have with its inclusion in this month's lineup. Tiny Tina is a 5 hour game. That's weak value from PS Plus in my opinion, although I guess it's like 12 hours if you plat it. 

Edited by AlonMercer
Corrected spelling error

tiny tina is cool. i didnt know it was only the dlc put into a regular game. thats a bit odd. so how does that work do you have to start from level 0?

edit, ah man they are making you reach full level with zero again? i hate when they do this because as a trophy hunter it forces you to play with one character while not exploring ones you actually wanna play with. playing with zero the entire time last time sucked

Edited by melodicmizery

Tiny Tina being ps4 only is quite lame. The game is old as F--- and the developer yet again screws us over. Gearbox is going downhill just as bad as the others. 

Planet Coaster is the only one i'm actually excited for. I've wanted to play it but wasn't going to pay for it. And getting the ps5 version is the icing on the cake for me.

UFC i might try, idk yet.