February 2022's PS+ games are EA Sports UFC 4, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and Planet Coaster

Abby_TheLastofUs

For a crisp, no-strings-attached $100 bill I would not watch one minute of UFC, but will consider playing a video game of it if the plat is easy enough (thought its percentagef is concerningly low) and boosting is an option. Does anyone know if boosting is easy/doable at all?

Tiny Tina is fine with me, and Planet Coaster will go into the old PS5 backlog and probably never played. 

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Agreed. Now I just hope they don't try to add DLC to the DLC to make up for it being "fReE".

I doubt it will get dlc, if anything this is just promotion for the upcoming tiny tinas wonderlands game coming in a few months since its basically a sequel to this dlc.

Some people will be happy to play Tiny Tina's assault for the 8th time.

-----

Meh Month. 

Would have been interested in UFC 4, if not for the dumb online trophies. 

Planet Coaster, another long sim game (edit 30-40 hours, not bad for this type of game). Not interested, don't have a PS5 anyways.

Only interested in playing Tina Tina, have only played 30 min of Borderlands 2.

Edited by Kishnabe

It's incredible bullshit that a game like Tiny Tina gets into the Plus line up less than 3 months after release. It just screams money grab as these line ups are established months in advance.

Releasing a game at full price, then dropping it 50% twice on sale, then putting it in the Plus line up, all within 3 months of release, really just says fuck you to the suckers that support a game at launch.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

It's incredible bullshit that a game like Tiny Tina gets into the Plus line up less than 3 months after release. It just screams money grab as these line ups are established months in advance.

Months in advance? Source?
I recall issues with FIFA and some other games that cause Sony to delay their normal announcements. Then there was the brief time that Sony let us vote on what games to add into PS+. That lasted maybe 3 months. 

and money grab from who exactly? Who really signs up to PS+ on a month to month basis just for the PS+ titles?

Edited by TJ_Solo

36 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

They pulled PES2019 basically last minute for Detroit: Become Human, so not so sure about those 3 months.

Releasing a game at full price, then dropping it 50% twice on sale, then putting it in the Plus line up, all within 3 months of release, really just says fuck you to the suckers that support a game at launch.

If you want to support a game at launch and deliberately pay full price because of that, why would you care if it's cheaper a few months later?