March 2022's PS+ Games - Ghostrunner, Team Sonic Racing, ARK: Survival Evolved, GoT: Legends

Abby_TheLastofUs

at best i'll have ark survival evolved to play once i acquire the DLC packs.

edit: a good sale month for me fixes a bad ps plus month.

plus i got some good upcoming games to play for march.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

hmmm...yeah, let's hope this will be false. Ark is a 7 year old game, then again they gave us MK10 a couple off months ago, which is just as old lol

I tried Team Sonic Racing a couple of months ago, when I was subbed to psnow, and pretty much no one played it, it was 2-3 players and the rest were bots. Putting it on ps+ might fix that for a bit, and I will most likely play it then, still, this would be a pretty bad month.

12 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

https://www.dealabs.com/discussions/grosse-hesitation-avant-dacheter-ark-survival-evolved-et-team-sonic-racing-sur-ps4-2317071

The dealabs leaker is basically saying the games are going to be Team Sonic Racing and Ark Survival Evolved. He's also hinted that Ghostrunner is going to be the PS5 game.

GTA Online has also already been confirmed for PS5.

This is not how they usually leaked previous PS+ lineups, but they do have a perfect track record. 

Team Sonic Racing (PS4) - 72 Metacritic Score 7.2 User Score

Ark Survival Evolved (PS4) - 69 Metacritic Score 5.9 User Score

Ghostrunner (PS5) - 78 Metacritic Score 7.2 User Score

Team Sonic Racing is a kart racing game in the vein of Mario Kart, but sets itself apart with a focus on co-op. You play as part of a team, and must work together to win races. The winning team isn't decided by a single team member coming in first, but by points earned based on teamwork and team's overall performance. Credits earned through playing the single player campaign can be used to upgrade your kart. The game received mixed to positive reviews; while the racing mechanic were praised, the game's story mode was roundly criticized. User reception was along the same lines.

ARK: Survival Evolved is an open world survival game that can be played either in the first or third person. It's your typical survival game fare, with the player tasked with collecting resources and building their base while keeping themselves healthy, but with the addition of dinosaurs and mystical creatures that can be tamed. The game be played either solo (including a single-player campaign) or online with other players. The game received mixed reviews, with most criticism aimed at the game's difficulty, the amount of grinding required to make meaningful progress, and all the bugs and glitches present. User reviews were a bit more negative, with even those that liked what the game had to offer, citing severe performance issues that stifled anything good the game has going for it.

Ghostrunner is a frantic first person action platformer which takes place in a cyberpunk setting. It received mostly positive reviews with a few reviewers comparing it favorably to Mirror's Edge. Most praise was directed at the game's fast-paced challenging nature and the mobility options afforded to the player. User reception was just as positive. 

GTA Online is going to be available for PS+ subscribers on PS5 for three months, starting in March. I'm unsure if you need PS+ to claim the game, but you will definitely need to be a subscriber to play it. The game itself needs no introduction.

Trophy Hunting

The PSNProfiles' guide for Team Sonic Racing by GrieverLioness gives it a difficulty rating of 4/10, with an estimated 20 hours for the platinum, made up of two playthroughs. The second playthrough is required because you have to play the races again on expert difficulty to unlock certain vehicle paint skins and expert difficulty is only unlocked once you've cleared a race on hard difficulty. The game has three online trophies all of which are pretty easy. One requires you to beat a friend's leaderboard time in time trial mode, an other just needs you to finish an online race, and the toughest of the three, but still easy enough, requires to you to personally come in first place. There's also a local multiplayer trophy which requires three controllers. There are no DLC trophies.

The__High_Ground's PSNProfiles guide for ARK: Survival Evolved gives it a difficulty rating of 2/10, with the platinum achievable in 10 hours due to cheat codes that are listed in the guide and access to admin commands, and can be done in single-player mode. The PlayStationTrophies guide has it at a 1/10 difficulty. Some trophies are noted to be glitchy, but still easily obtainable. The DLC trophies required to 100% the game are part of free updates that the game received, and as per the guides by Thornhorn7 Bahamut3104, and NillerKasket, they are just as easy to complete as the main game. I should note however that the game is much more difficulty and time consuming if you decide to go for the trophies without the use of cheats and admin controls.

DUDE_MAC88's guide for Ghostrunner has a difficulty rating of 6/10, with an estimated time for 12 hours to get the platinum. There are a few collectible trophies but no trophy is missable to level select. The PlayStationTrophies guide considers the game slightly more difficult, giving it a difficulty rating of 7/10, but with the platinum taking 2 to 4 hours less to achieve. If you're able to beat the game, you shouldn't find it any harder to get the platinum. There is story DLC set to release March 3rd, and it will probably come with some new trophies. The DLC grew in scope from what was originally planned, and you should expect it to be as challenging as the main game.

You have to add GoT Legends and remove Ark 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Ark is one of the worst games I’ve ever “played”, that game is only good for an easy platinum trophy. 

I'm curious about the ease at which the plat pops, considering it's ultra rare (3.27% at the time of this post). Could be super grindy, or buggy and frustrating, as others have stated, or all of the above (and more!), but that's a pretty rare plat for folks to say it's easily had.

19 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

How exactly works Ghost of Tsushima: Legends as a PS+ game? Is like the case of Godfall some time ago? Or it is already a standalone? I have no clue.