Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

3 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

All the wonderful people,  here are the scores and tables after fixture 6:

Fixture 6

Platinum League

(1) Psy-Tychist (35.5) v (78.5) Krazy_99

With 3 fixtures left, some big things are happening. @Master_Mayhem_ extends his unbeaten run to 30 wins and sits on top of Platinum. My TV is broken, but intermittently works so I may score some points, but I might just survive this season. Gold has 5 people on 8 points, so it is still anyone's chance at the title. @UnboundedCash99 is still pumping put big scores and looks set to be in Gold next season, but second to sixth is separated by only 2 points. @Gnillisch has beaten off their closest competitor and looks set to finish top in Bronze, but from second to seventh, there is only two points in it and that other promotion place can go to anyone still.

Fixture 7 coming in just under 5 hours time.

I admit I got lucky with the timing of your misfortune with your TV playing up. To be honest I had a few games ready to use against you to go for the win under normal circumstances... question is... do I use those against Mayhem now and try to end the streak? ?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Krazy_99 said:

I admit I got lucky with the timing of your misfortune with your TV playing up. To be honest I had a few games ready to use against you to go for the win under normal circumstances... question is... do I use those against Mayhem now and try to end the streak? 1f914.png

i would yes, but it's up to you

11 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Silver League

(2) gazdavis11 (140.5) v (11) serrated-banner9

Image Image 

With 3 fixtures left, some big things are happening. @Master_Mayhem_ extends his unbeaten run to 30 wins and sits on top of Platinum. My TV is broken, but intermittently works so I may score some points, but I might just survive this season. Gold has 5 people on 8 points, so it is still anyone's chance at the title. @UnboundedCash99 is still pumping put big scores and looks set to be in Gold next season, but second to sixth is separated by only 2 points. @Gnillisch has beaten off their closest competitor and looks set to finish top in Bronze, but from second to seventh, there is only two points in it and that other promotion place can go to anyone still.

i blame Lego star wars the skywalker saga for my loss but the game is just too fun, shame i don't own madden 25, 15 or 16 to easily score 60 points in a afternoon but oh well.

could still be promoted to Gold at the end of the season but i face 2 problems

1. running out of ammo, going to have to start using bits and bobs from different games to get points
  2. lego star wars the skywalker saga is So damn fun, personal GOTY 2022 (i do have Elden Ring to play at some point)

Uhm... oops...

Went straight to bed after watching that painful Feyenoord loss against Roma last night and completely forgot to post ?. Apologies.

Fixture 7

Platinum League

Master_Mayhem_ v GTA_Darren

JelloDLuffy v Krazy_99

ArcticCress v ApriIis

Psy-Tychist v Havoc273

Doylus91 v Berendsapje

Gold League

UltraDog177 v ShinobiMonk

connman88 v Zephyr-pt

UGotHitByGunner v RedbeardRik

man_with_wdjat v FallacyUnknown

LucasV9991 v jermthejerm

Silver League

ExsphereBrawler v DEMONICRUBLE18

stupid0089 v serrated-banner9

Syr_Rys v IrishNelly

gazdavis11 v UnboundedCash99

madbuk v freddie1989

Bronze League

Gnillisch v ResidentDarrell

BlackSquirrell1 v emzynitro__

TheScruffyton v DatZoolander

UnwaveringSoul_ v NandK1998

Yunakia221 v RudeDonny

Approximate starting time: 20 hours ago

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Silver League:

@UnboundedCash99 is running away with the league and only needs one more victory to be crowned champion and CWC contestant for the Silver League. Behind them though, there is a fight for that last promotion spot between five people and only 3 points separate them all. @stupid0089 is the closest to Cash and their match will either strengthen stupids position in the promotion battle or solidify Cash as champion. Behind them all fighting for that last spot is @madbuk who is still scoring randomly but in close contention, @DEMONICRUBLE18 who after an unlucky start is on a three match winning streak and the second highest scorer in the league and a win will push them closer to that last promotion spot. @gazdavis11 is having an unlucky run but still has a chance, especially if they beat madbuk in their current match. @serrated-banner9 seems to have slown down a lot and now sits sixth, definitely safe in Silver but still in with an outside chance of promotion if they overcome Brawler this fixture. @Syr_Rys is basically safe for this season, a point will keep them alive in Silver for another season and they can technically be promoted but lots of matches have to go their way. At the bottom @Brawler can stay in Silver if they win over serrated-banner this fixture and both of the bottom two lose their matches, but it will go down to the wire otherwise. @freddie1989 and @IrishNelly are propping up the league and if they lose this fixture, they are nearly guaranteed on playing in Bronze for Season 40.

yeah defiantly slown down as i have turned my attention to the UR cleanup thread and trying (and mostly failing) to finish xposed reloaded. 

but making @Brawler be relegated sounds fun. will see if i can scrap up enough points in the next 2 days to beat him

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 7:17 AM, serrated-banner9 said:

yeah defiantly slown down as i have turned my attention to the UR cleanup thread and trying (and mostly failing) to finish xposed reloaded. 

but making @Brawler be relegated sounds fun. will see if i can scrap up enough points in the next 2 days to beat him

I “defiantly” had fun demolishing you. You might’ve won if not for this post. ?

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Brawler said:

I “defiantly” had fun demolishing you. You might’ve won if not for this post. 1f602.png

yeah, should had surprised attacked you. would had been moot anyway because you would have just dumped points on @IrishNelly to survive.

in between season goal: acquire the PS4 versions of Madden 25Madden 15Madden 16 so that i can dump a bunch of easy points on people