Who is the best gamer on your friends list?!

No longer here

@Angus1343 for sure. This guy is a killer. No Boundaries. He had never played rhythm games before, and after I recommended it, he achieved 100% in Retro/Grade and also Platinum in Amplitude. far above average.

These 3 come to mind immediately:

QuantumMercury

Potent_Delusions

PrinceofPeace

Don't know how often they game nowadays, but I've always looked up to their profiles back when the leaderboards required skill to level up and not shovelware.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed troll comment

7 hours ago, Zipp Storm said:

I'm gonna say @Joe Dubz, the man's a machine when it comes to those ultra rare platinums. I'll also give a mention to @Valzentia given her almighty dedication.

Wow, i'm actually honored holy shit lol.

For my friends list I definitely have to say @SlimSanta94 and @Darkette. Those two are insane in the best way :D

• Like 2

Since my alts are on my friends lists, obviously, it's me. It's really time that all major cities start building statues to honor me. I will then strike down all the Bobby Koticks and Andrew Woods in this world and make them suffer by playing "Ride to Hell Retribution" 24/7.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Darkette said:

I’m half-joking. He doesn’t reply to anyone anymore so we just presume he’s dead.

he’s serving life in prison, for crimes against trophy developers.

Those trophies were so rare, and there were so many, they assumed he had to have stolen them in some kind of Ocean’s 11-style heist.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zipp Storm said:

I'm gonna say @Joe Dubz, the man's a machine when it comes to those ultra rare platinums. I'll also give a mention to @Valzentia given her almighty dedication.

Aww shucks, well thank you kindly Zipp ? All in a day's work I guess, not so bad torturing myself occasionally as long as I'm having fun with it! As a matter of fact, you have an incredibly impressive number of plats yourself, including many challenging ones, so you get one of my votes ?

Hmm, definitely gonna have to put @vixietrixie in there. This gal is badass and is the type to go out and conquer hard shit, like soloing Badland no death runs or soloing CoD Zombies easter eggs!! Unparalleled as far as that stuff goes ?

I'd be remiss not to also mention my old pal @Fleks_Mhteam! He's the one that really got me into UR hunting all like that 2 or 3 years back. I consider him my sensei of sorts!! Dude has a veritable metric tonne of incredible completions, including well over 1k UR trophies. I think that speaks for itself!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

I've a fair few on my friends list who are insanely talented, such as @tsmugz, @dieselmanchild, and  @Destructor-8, but if I had to choose the best profile it's hard to top @CabDK.

39 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

I agree with @dieselmanchild he's one of the homies lol

Shucks boys, I’m honoured. ?

The feeling is mutual by the way! I am lucky to have some really talented gamers and trophy hunters on my list who inspire me every day. A few off the top of my head who could compete for that spot:

@Nauticus87 - Amazing trophy hunter. Indie master. Great taste in games, huge number of obscure titles and hidden gems, dozens of speed records and fastest achievers under his belt.

@victorrfuego None other than our illustrious OP himself. Very impressive collection of games, he’s always banging out one seriously impressive platinum after another.

@tsmugz Fantastic collection of platinum trophies that require some serious dedication and skill. I can only hope to catch up to him one day in pure badassery.

@Destructor-8 Racing god. His specialty is racing games and there is no racer he will shy away from. He’s my go-to guy for advice or moral support on racing games, which I suck at.

@ExistentialSolid He specializes in UR hunting and has one of the most impressive profiles I’ve seen. He’s in very elite company at his level.

and if I have to choose one to top it all off it would undoubtedly be…

@Angus1343 Angus is a hell of a trophy hunter and simply superhuman with his jaw dropping speed and skill at completing games never ceases to amaze me. He will play anything & everything, never shies away from a challenge, has more impressive platinums in his collection than I could ever hope to achieve in my entire trophy hunting lifespan, and most baffling, he seems to top the fastest achievers list on just about everything he plays, without even trying or thinking about it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Aww shucks, well thank you kindly Zipp 1f60a.png All in a day's work I guess, not so bad torturing myself occasionally as long as I'm having fun with it! As a matter of fact, you have an incredibly impressive number of plats yourself, including many challenging ones, so you get one of my votes 1f604.png

Thank you so much dear friend, although a lot of mine are not that impressive but I am proud of quite a few of them, and somehow gained like 6 UR platinums this year so maybe this gal will toot her horn a little :giggle:

• Like 1