Who is the best gamer on your friends list?!

No longer here

Me, myself and I. Although I do really suck at platforming...

3/4 of my list don't get online anymore (that I know of) and every one else that does is always playing the same stuff (that I ever notice anyway.) ?

Edited by xMissFantasy
  • Like 1

I'll spare them the embarrassment and general resentment for the limelight, but the "best" to me is someone who is the most tenacious.

Even in periods of self-doubt or frustration with his performance, they always usurp their negative feelings and win. What's nice about seeing characteristics like that first-hand, is that you know if they chose to leverage that sort of dedication to their life beyond video games, their success would be even more monumental. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Going with @KindaSabbath because he gets the most out of his games and goes far beyond trophy requirements whilst supporting a large family with limited play-time. An honourable mention would be @FreshFromThaDeli for his fighting game prowess. 

Thanks a lot for the shout out. The trophy collection of yours speaks for itself but talking more about our fights on fighting games, they are always well fought and 'sweaty'. GG's indeed ?

I have a lot of people I would mention but I'll mention two who I think may go a bit under the radar. 

I'll would like to give a shout out @ExoCyberdemon for being a speed run demon. Your pace and planning for a speedrun are impeccable. 

Also, shout out to @ThatDrunkGuy for being so committed to the trophy hunt cause no matter the difficulty or time in his quest to get the Platinum.

• Like 4

@vvinushan Never ceases to amaze me the kindness and generosity of this gamer. He has carried me through games, given me the best company and I’m hoping will be a life long boosting partner ❤️

@LC-Fraggers he has suffered many gaming and non gaming related meltdowns, put me in stitches playing the worst games, has guided the biggest moron through the perils of trophy hunting and he has even bought me amazing games. 

@Taliesin_2943 always there for advice and giving helpful reminders as I live under a rock. Great company to talk about anything game and non related! Hoping to get many more trophies together!

I’d be lost without these 3. Mad props lads ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

All the ones on my friends list who I think are awesome already know that I think they’re awesome…

…so big ups to you, people who know who you are! 1f61c.png

I would agree that anyone on my friend’s list is awesome in their own way. I’ve already given them props and I know that their egos aren’t that fragile if I don’t mention them in a thread.

• Like 2

I would say the top three on my PSN friends list are @TwilightSpira @Roster13 and @TEXASBOI727.  I don't know how often any of them frequent psnp if at all or if any of them will ever see this, but from a trophy hunter aspect, I would say the three named above are probably the best gamers I know who are on my friends list.

I would also like to give an honorable mention to @breakdance1989.  He's a heckuva gamer and always very positive and uplifting. 

Also, @TheYuriG.  He isn't currently on my friends list (I think he was at one time), but I've had a few interactions with him in the past and he was always helpful and positive.  I think he might have tried helping me once ages ago with Black Ops 2's Tower of Battle trophy.  He, too, is very uplifting and a heckuva trophy hunter as well.

EDIT: You know the op is asking for one and I'm having a hard time even limiting this to just three and then I think of others to add.  Maybe a top five would be better.  The other problem I'm having with this is almost everyone I know is a much better gamer and trophy hunter than I am so I'll throw out two more names and call it a day. @AJ_Radio and @Sunnyburrito aka BurritoPrime.  They both seem to play some pretty challenging games, real games and both seem to do a pretty damn good job of platinuming most of them.

Okay.  That's it.  I'm out. 

Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2023 at 3:51 PM, LancashireLad87 said:

Going with @KindaSabbath because he gets the most out of his games and goes far beyond trophy requirements whilst supporting a large family with limited play-time. An honourable mention would be @FreshFromThaDeli for his fighting game prowess. 

Appreciate the super kind words my dude! Sorry it's taken me so long to see this! That big family keeps me too busy at times 🤣

I just love video games. Nothing special about me!

I couldn't possibly pick just one gamer from my friend's list, I'm very blessed to have many great friends on PSN who could easily take such a title, yourself included! 

👊