Modern Warfare III as DLC trophies?

4 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Did anyone check his PSN trophies recently and noticed the complete MW3 trophy list is added as DLC content for MW2?

Obviously this also means completionists have to play MW3 for completing their list.

And it’s no platinum either. 

Well played Activision, unless this is a mistake and will be changed before release.

I hope its a mistake… powerpyx revealed the list and it has a platinum…

Edit: PowerPyx has confirmed PS5 version shows up as a dlc for MW2, PS4 version only that has a platinum and standalone version/trophy list. 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2023) Trophy List Revealed

49 minutes ago, HusKy said:

spacer.png

Damn it. I didn’t see this posting my reply. Hopefully they fix it. This is fucked up. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

The ps4 version have a platinum.

The ps5 version have it as a DLC for Mw2

this is messed up. I really hope it is a bug. I want my two platinums. CoD HQ is actually useless in my opinion. With zero MW2 installed and no war zone it’s huge. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Bro this is unreal

I was wondering why on earth the MW3 beta was completely within MW2 rather than its own game file and they renamed the game tile on the console to just “Call of Duty” and I said “no they wouldn’t just merge multiple games into one”

They did…

Question is if MW3 story will have its own game file with trophies and the multiplayer trophies are going into the MW2 list because the multiplayer will apparently be shared with MW2

It’ll be like MW2 is now probably. Different tabs on the screen to select which game/campaign you wanna play out of MW2/19/Cold War. MP level will probably autopop if it’s carrying levels over from previous games like it did before too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knispel_1940 said:

Hi,

just checked my MWII trophy list and have Modern Warfare III trophies as DLC. Is this a glitch or MW III doesnt have separated trophy list with plat?

It was initially planned as a DLC for MWII however it’s rebranded as “premium release”. However, Call of Duty HQ could cause this bug as well since all games are under single HQ app now…

I’m in the minority on this but the PS5 being DLC I’m fine with. I was worried about MW3 because I really just want to play the campaign and knew the zombies would be something I barely touched and would have an incomplete game on my profile. It being attached to MW2 for PS5 I’m fine with since I can play without worrying about not getting a platinum 

• Confused 1