Do you want more Xbox games on PlayStation?

vanessaking2

57 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

I honesty don't know which games are xbox exclusives, because I don't pay attention to anything that happens on that platform yet. But there surely are some nice games there, so no need to decline.

Indeed, I've never paid attention to xBox as I've never wanted or owned one, however, I do remember seeing Cuphead advertised, really wanted it and then found out it was an xBox exclusive, but then it came to PlayStation.

A friend just linked me two games Pentiment and Hi-Fi Rush which I've heard are now coming to PlayStation. Neither after watching reviews have really excited me but they're supposed to be brilliant so, yes, the more games there are, the better for all of us.

Edited by FawltyPowers

I want the games from publishers and studios they bought out (Bethesda, Activision, Double Fine, etc.) to stay multiplatform, as they always should. I, personally, would like to see Rare Replay, or at least a selection of Rare's legacy titles like Banjo-Kazooie come over kind of like how they appear sporadically on Nintendo Switch Online every so often. I'd also like to elect Sunset Overdrive so it can be in the same place as all of Insomniac's other games, and the Gears of War series. Not because I give a rat's ass about it, but because my dad always wanted to play them and I'm sure he'd be excited for a PlayStation release.

They can keep everything else.

• Like 1

up until the last generation of systems i had both xbox and playstation and after racking my brain i cant think of a whole lot that i'd care came over or not. i would like to see a gears of war collection or remaster. that'd be nice. when 360 first came out there was a game call full auto that i believe was an xbox exclusive. i'd like to see a playstaion version of that. oh and ya'll remember when the 360 came with like a free game downloaded? I don't think they were all the same but I remember the one that came with mine. it was called Hexig or Hexic. fun little bejewled style game that i played alot. other than that. not much i really care about all that much.

Oh just remembered a pretty good RPG Lost Odyssey that was xbox only. that was a pretty good game. 

Edited by funboy1246
remembered another game

The "Seriously" trophies are some of the hardest of all time in general achievements. It would be fun to see the threads about it if Gears comes to Playstation lol.

Outside of that, obviously Banjo & Kazooie. One of the best platform games of all time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Before Wednesday of this week I would have said Rare Replay, but they just dropped a bunch of Rare games onto Nintendo's online service, including their best one (Blast Corps, baby!). Since I already have that service, I'll just play them there eventually.

I've already played both Ori games but I want them to come to PlayStation so more people can experience them. Will of the Wisps is one of my top-10 games ever.

I'll echo what others have said and agree that I hope to see the traditionally multiplatform games stay multiplatform for their fanbases. Although there isn't much for me personally in this category other than Crash and Spyro.

Other than that.... no. There's a reason I've never purchased an Xbox, they don't have much that interests me.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ckleckner78 said:

lost odyssey

infinite undiscovery i think it called 

and all 3 fable games

not halo they can have that crap it sucks

Listen I know everyone has their opinions but to say halo sucks and that you want to play infinite undiscovery is wild

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

I’d really just be happy with the Forza Horizon series.

For sure! Forza and Sea of Thieves are the only two titles that have made me feel like I'm missing out by not having access to them. We got SoT, so halfway there!

1 hour ago, ChibsSoA said:

Listen I know everyone has their opinions but to say halo sucks and that you want to play infinite undiscovery is wild

I would much rather play Infinite Undiscovery than Halo. And I haven't been a fan of tri-Ace since the PS2. Halo sucks.

Edited by Milktastrophe
  • Confused 1