Most Recent Platinum

Muff

12 hours ago, SirDave1988 said:

Here's my end game stats too (Yeah, this game can be as quirky and weird as the stats show you xD

Played it from plus too! I still remember one level that stood out where you had to evade a crap ton of cones coming from the center and you had to cross it. 

But grats on the plat! (And gaining a few calories in the process :p, must've been a really stressful experience then :P )

• Like 1

:platinum: #63

The Count Lucanor

1La98377.png

It feels like a blend of Silent Hill and Yume Nikki -- monsters lurking in dark hallways, and puzzles await. Plus, I always enjoy playing "pixelated" video games, so I consider this a good game. Tenebre Castle surely is worth a visit.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Played it from plus too! I still remember one level that stood out where you had to evade a crap ton of cones coming from the center and you had to cross it. 

But grats on the plat! (And gaining a few calories in the process :p, must've been a really stressful experience then :P )

Oh god, I'm getting PTSD thinking about that. There is zero margin for error in that game, 1 centimetre out and you're toast, and that's no exaggeration.

Thanks. Haha yeah both in game and real calories were plentifuly consumed during this plat, though I didn't have to eat flies luckily ?. 

(Also Grat on the Plat sounds like a trophy reward scheme PlayStation should do, has a nice ring to it) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

:platinum: #17: MIRROR'S EDGE

1L88ae8c.png

Really enjoyed this game, this platinium required patience and determination.

But the 100%, for the 90 stars you have to try hard Time Trials (Especially Atrium 2 which was a pain ?)

And the main theme of the game, is beautiful ?

Hide contents

Personal Difficulty (Platinium): 7/10

Personal Difficulty (100%): 8/10

Time to 100%: 5 days, 16 hours

PSNP Rarity: 3.08%

Good job friend, but 5 days is bad :(