Muff

Most Recent Platinum

39,192 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Stormverse said:

L2d37c7.png

1Lc0047d.png

10,000 battles, 30,000 kills and four playthroughs later... fun game, but some of these grinds to platinum are out-right ridiculous.

I'm working on this right now. I am on chapter 3 of my first run. I don't know if I will bother with the plat but I want to! I would love to have this one and I am quite enjoying it.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, coldsphinx93 said:

I'm working on this right now. I am on chapter 3 of my first run. I don't know if I will bother with the plat but I want to! I would love to have this one and I am quite enjoying it.

It's a decent game, and the grind isn't too bad as long as you don't do it all at once, there are much worse ones out there but definitely break it up.  I platted a few games in-between to keep it from getting too monotonous.

59 minutes ago, Cake said:

I agree with you on this one. Not the worst grind I ever done, but pretty annoying.

Congrats on your plat as well, lol - looks like we almost have the same time-frame for the game.

Edited by Stormverse

Posted (edited)

On 16/03/2019 at 11:23 AM, panikooooos said:

It's a quote from the NZ killer's manifesto. Sorry for the edgy humor but I had to do it 1f601.png

VFQ3CH4.png

Lol, no problem, regardless of my lack of awareness on the matter, it was funny xD

Edited by Mah2c

12 hours ago, SirDave1988 said:

Here's my end game stats too (Yeah, this game can be as quirky and weird as the stats show you xD

Played it from plus too! I still remember one level that stood out where you had to evade a crap ton of cones coming from the center and you had to cross it. 

But grats on the plat! (And gaining a few calories in the process :p, must've been a really stressful experience then :P )

:platinum: #63

The Count Lucanor

1La98377.png

It feels like a blend of Silent Hill and Yume Nikki -- monsters lurking in dark hallways, and puzzles await. Plus, I always enjoy playing "pixelated" video games, so I consider this a good game. Tenebre Castle surely is worth a visit.

4 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Played it from plus too! I still remember one level that stood out where you had to evade a crap ton of cones coming from the center and you had to cross it. 

But grats on the plat! (And gaining a few calories in the process :p, must've been a really stressful experience then :P )

Oh god, I'm getting PTSD thinking about that. There is zero margin for error in that game, 1 centimetre out and you're toast, and that's no exaggeration.

Thanks. Haha yeah both in game and real calories were plentifuly consumed during this plat, though I didn't have to eat flies luckily 😂. 

(Also Grat on the Plat sounds like a trophy reward scheme PlayStation should do, has a nice ring to it) 

L0eab9b.png

1L497574.png

Awesome Pea Platinum
Good job! Completed all tasks!

GB NOSTALGIA!!! 😀