Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Minecraft platinum + 100%

honestly this game is really easy to plat and 100% due to the creative world glitch, I really enjoyed plating it and can’t wait for them to add s new dlc pack.

2 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

:platinum: #94 Rayman Origins (PSVita)

1L8a5120.png

Sweet Dreams!
Date Achieved: 7 May 2019
Rarity: Rare (11-12%)
Enjoyment: 7/10

After platting, I like to compare this to kingdom hearts 1 of the kingdom hearts franchise.

Get's praised by a big amount of people for being the best among the franchise...

...but is in almost every aspect just way to inferior then the sequel...

But you can't really judge a prequel for being inferior to the sequel right?

But that's more of a look at all the modes standpoint

I think the biggest negatives were I can judge on are the underneath:

It feels mechanical wise a little bit off. Sometimes the moving/jumping feels weird enough to miss something or just stop out right.

Also on a technical aspect I got a lot of stuttering which I didn't had in legends.

The levels also seemed a little bit dead. That can be an illusion for not having to collect many electoons in the level itself.

So what does it do better then the sequel: It had a story (kinda) AND I did like the hubworld and selection screen more then legends.

The game itself is actually pretty fine just like legends and it won't be off putting. if you like platformers and/or rayman, then buy it!

Now time to pitchfork the flying sequence and hope they will never come back in later instalments!

Good job ? 

3 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Lf2fd4e.png

#214 Shiness The Lightning Kingdom

1L5da925.png

Completionist

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Total Playtime: 45 hours

A pretty good action JRPG which I’ve wanted to play for a long time. In the beginning there where a couple of glitched trophies so it took me a while to finally start it. The big downside is that you have to do two full playthroughs in order to get all trophies, although my first full playthrough only took 33 hours and my second speedrun around 12 hours. Now this game has a lot of UR trophies which I don’t quite understand as the game is short and easy, I’ve played many harder and longer JRPGs with much higher completion rates. The hardest trophy is for completing the game without dying, but you can use backup saves, although I didn’t need it as I didn’t die once. Maybe the rarity is so low because  there isn’t really much information or a good guide yet. So if anybody has questions about this game send a PM, or maybe I’ll write a miniguide and post it in the forum section. 

I've been following this:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Shiness/walkthrough/3

It's a good game. I think I'm a little over half way through my first playthrough but haven't played it in a while. Maybe I'll pick it up again!

My latest platinum - Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Edited by coldsphinx93