Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #446: Jigsaw Zen

L35bb38.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Playtime: 1-2 hours

Enjoyment: 6/10

What is there to say? It's a no-frills puzzle game whose quick and easy platinum trophy is its only real selling point. If you're not a 'hunter, and you own any other digital puzzle game there isn't much point... helpful c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶s̶ features notwithstanding. The art aesthetics are all over the place, with no cohesion of style or themes. Ultimately, it's just a slightly more taxing Slyde.

Puzzling loses some of its appeal when removed from the analog tactility of the real thing, anyways... and there's nothing Zen about having to do something within a time limit, man!

• Like 3

:platinum:#118 Riddled Corpses EX 

1L7a5d77.png                                                                                                                            

Hardcore Gamer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Difficulty: 3.5/10 (so, so)

Fun Factor: 8/10 (love hell bullet games XD)

Rarity: 47,95% 

Time in Total: 22 hours, 57 minutes

Oh boy, christmas is pretty much tomorrow and i got probably this year`s last platinum and i got to say, really fun game in general. 

So in simple words, R.C.EX is a shoot em up/rpg/bullet hell game, so is right on my alley (love metal slug in general), of course the farming in the beginning can scare some people, but no me, nooooooooooooooooooo, i born for farming, hell if i got the chance i will bought farming simulation just for hyperbole.

After passing by the farming in general, the game is far more enjoyable, select a character in story mode and try to beat it, then pass to the arcade mode if are good enough (pretty easy by the way, hell, i did it on my first try!!!.......in serious mode ¬¬) or test your might! and luck and survivor mode, i got to admit, i was really entertained so much......i play that day until 4:00 am (of course almost got late to job today.........totally worth it)

For real thought, one of the last game i bought this year that make my day, my week and maybe my month, simple in style and gameplay, but super addictive and i like the soundtrack (the metal one thought....awesome) in general, now my biggest complain should be more stages (maybe 2 more will be enough) and more weapon to use, other then that, the game is great and im greatful to be the last plat this year.........oh, and 2 players coop (im playing the vita version by the way).

PD: If you are interested in play it, this games was tested and worked perfectly on my PS TV, since this game is not marked as compatible, now i make it clear.

AccessEngage21.png

Edited by AccessEngage21
this thing move the words to the side ¬¬
  • Like 3