Muff

platinum #413 Modern Tales: Age Of Invention

completed in 2 days and 4 hours

platinum rarity 89.19% common

platinum #414 Foxyland 2 (ps4)

completed in 16 hours and 8 minutes

platinum rarity 90.77% common

platinum name: platinum Team Foxy

got these 2 games done. tried zed blade but the trophy's aren't unlocking on original difficulty think it might be tied to score attack so i'm going to ditch it for now to complete Queens Quest 2.

• Like 3

Image result for uncharted 4

Platinum #91: Uncharted 4

Difficulty: 3/10 because I abused the exploits, fight me

Enjoyment: 8/10. Would've been 10/10 if not for the Treasure Master trophy glitching and I had to redo the whole game and recollect every treasure.

There's nothing I can say about Uncharted that hasn't been said over and over since its beginning, but for my money it's the one of the best franchises of all time. No series has ever felt more like a playable movie and yet remained a terrific game. The characters mean the world to me and they couldn't have ended the series on a higher note. It's one of the best looking games ever conceived and everything created within the world is fantastic. Although a lot of people consider 2 to be the best, I'd actually put this one above it. Despite the generation not being fully over yet, and The Last of Us 2 will certainly be the swan song for the system, Uncharted 4 will absolutely be in my top 5 exclusives of the generation. I adore every aspect of these games, and seeing the franchise end on such a beautiful note makes my heart warm.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

:platinum: #30 : The Sims 4

Difficulty : 3/10

Enjoyment : 8/10

Time : 8 hours.

Time is up to You, You can download other players packs and some trophies can be achieved within 10 seconds !

But you will still need to make an effort to get platinum. Ghostly, career and other some trophies needs glitch that walktrough will make them easier for You.

It was great fun for me. 

• Like 3

:platinum: #333-  Himno - PS4

1L2f1ff2.png

Platinum Himno
Get all other trophies.

:platinum: #334- Red Bow Vita

1L7a0958.png

Platinum Bow
                                                                                                                         Get all other trophies.

Enjoyed this one liked the weird Japanese horror.

Trying to get some quick easy Platinums to make Persona 5 number 350

Edited by Hanzoadam
  • Like 2

1L718efb.png

Sims 4

ps+ game of the month, quite an easy one thanks to the new updated guid a little long and tedious but none the less an enjoyable one if anyone’s looking to get this one done I would say now would be the time to before ea step in and patch it out to get this one done quicker, (although the creators of sims encourages cheats on the game)

• Like 3

#116 - Chaos on Deponia

1L4ae22c.png

Played this on PC years ago. Of all the Deponia games, this one is the most fiddly, with achievements that are game spanning with no listed metric to measure how close you are to each goal. And I'm not a fan of the control scheme either. Whoever thought it best to not allow screen wide targeting on the right analog needs to be shot. Still, story is good, characters are mildly annoying and most of the puzzle solutions are somewhere between 'makes sense' and 'the fuck out of here with that'. Mild recommend.

• Like 4