Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Dead Space Extraction

hPEDkib.jpg

Difficulty: 3.5/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

Another game that join to my rarest platinum?! I plat the game even though I'm so sick yet I still manage to play",

DS2 is far harder than Extraction because of DS2's hardcore trophy & it has a very slow recoil when it comes in switching weapons. 

• Like 2

:platinum: Platinum#196- Dark Souls III :platinum:

1Laf8bb3.png

Enjoyment: 10/10
Difficulty: 7/10

This was my 1st Dark Souls game, although i did Bloodborne platinum, i've really enjoyed the ride. I loved he rollercoaster of emotions, from rage-inducing moments to celebration of finally beating that certain boss after many attempts. I feared trying these games, thinking i'd get triggered and give up but it wasn't too excessively hard. The boss that gave me the more trouble was Lothric, i always had a hard time each time i was facing him, over the course of the 3 playthroughs. I was anticipating the Nameless King to kick my ass but beated him in less than 10 tries, most deaths came from 1st phase due to the camera. The only annoying part was farming the covenant rewards, the drops are so low.

I doubt i'll try the previous games but i'll most likely pick up the new iteration at launch. I'm converted.

• Like 4

73rd Platinum: The Wardrobe

1L9d801f.png

The Wardrobe 
Unlock all other trophies

I absolutely love point and click games and I'm so happy I came across this one. This one has so many pop-culture references. The story and dialogue is funny. This was an overall great game. I would definitely recommend it to anybody who enjoys point and click games.

• Like 4