Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum Number: 86

1S6e945a.png40-platinum.png1S6e945a.png

Difficulty: 0/10

Fun: 5/10*

(Easy Mindless Game whilst watching Movies otherwise its not very fun)

Review:

This Game is a bit of a Blight on my trophy list as it is one of the first games I have played Solely to platinum. It was an "okay" experience that was pretty fast and mindless. It was nice to play something pretty cruisy after the last few bigger and more elaborate games I had been tackling. I got this from my local game store for free as they have 2 week returns and the manager chucked it in my order so I could get free shipping. This is one of the few games I will not keep on my game shelf after having played, but for a quick and free platinum, it was fine. 

The game itself played like an Up-Res PS1 Platformer. It was weirdly nostalgic but definitely bare bones and pretty poor by todays standards.

Whats Next:

AFL Live (PS3): Continuing to chip away at the 5k Goals Trophy, about 850 Goals off platinum.

Borderlands (PS3): About 2/3 of the way through this game, been enjoying this one and enjoying knocking down my PS3 backlog. Pretty much toward the end of the campaign now. Just need to grind some XP.

Need for Speed Heat (PS4): Early Days with this game, but I have Knocked out the Online Trophies

• Like 3

Plat #454: Dragon Lapis

1Ldb1e10.png

Millennial Story of Bonds

Obtained all the trophies.

So, this is my first Kemco RPG plat in a while (I was sulking at the shittiness of the tower in Monster Viator that I still haven't completed). And this...is a pretty solid game. Like almost every Kemco plat, this is a breezy, easy 15-20 RPG where you can really overpower yourself. The story is...completely forgettable (there's some stuff about dragons and descendents of some great knight, blah blah blah), but it goes by quickly. Battle is very efficient, and once you understand the leveling system, you will win every battle (including superboss battles) in one turn, just like many other Kemco RPGs.

That being said, if you know what "Kemco RPG" means, you already know what you're getting into. Hell, you might already have played this one. If not, I find this to be one of the better Kemco RPGs out there. exe.create doesn't much diverge from its formula, so it will feel familiar. On my scale, I put it below Dragon Sinker (this is Dragon Sinker's sequel), Alvastia Chronicles, and Monochrome Order, but ahead of most other offerings I've played (and solidly ahead of dreck like Sephirotic Stories).

The name of the platinum trophy is particularly odd. I don't recall anything having to do with 1000 years. Maybe the characters are supposed to be millennials, and this is the story of their bonds. Whatever.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 3