What if... Sony would take away trophies. (Scenario)

CyberC-2

Note: do not reply with "this won't happen" this is not the point of this thread, what if could be "what if you became a magician" it is impossible on many levels but people still would answer it... So:

What would you do if you got a email from PlayStation or found out in the news that Sony has decided to delete trophies from existence to improve members experience (typical excuse)because they feel people get too competitive? This would mean you lost all your trophies and plats.

Post your reaction.

I'd keep playing but not doing certain objectives for the sake of a trophy, but, depending on the game i'd still go as far as doing something ridiculous because it's fun. (i.e collecting all Precursor Orbs in the Jak series, finishing RE5 on pro without infinite ammo, etc.)

• Like 1

Honestly, it'd probably be better for me, I had just as much (if not more) fun playing games in the PS1/PS2 era, without having to worry about trophies. Don't get me wrong though, I still love trophy hunting, but when it gets into the area of 400 hours of work... that's a bit too much. xD

Not to mention there's been games I've passed-up because I knew there was online trophies in it (can't play online). One that comes to mind was Tomb Raider (PS3/4), I won it in an SV drawing, so I gave it a shot... It was awesome, that's one game I regret not getting day one (even though I can't plat it). -_-

• Like 3