Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Screenshots, Details & Gameplay Video (Release Date Announced: June 30th, 2017)

Parker

Whoops. I didn't even really take notice. Just saw Crash and thought of ND. haha =)

Either way it will be great.

These are the games that Naughty Dog developed, they're just being remastered by a different company. I think that is how the majority of remasters are done, actually. 

Parker

I want to see Spyro the trilogy getting a remaster as well.

This needs to happen! Crash wasn't the only thing I adored as a kid. Spyro was right up there as well. I loved the first three games and it would be awesome to see those games get a similar treatment to what's happening with the Crash games. Unfortunately, people don't seem to share the same amount of love with Spyro as they do with Crash, so I don't think that is very likely. :(

• Like 1

Source: PlayStation Blog

Official gameplay trailer:

I can't wait for this. The first three Crash games are some of my favorite games of all time, playing them on PS4 with updated graphics is going to be amazing. 

Parker

Hoping this leads to Spyro remastered trilogy, so we can have our loveable unruined dragon back :( (They should include Crash Team Racing as a downloadable minigame, since it's couch coop through and through.)

• Like 3

This is like Ratchet and Clank for the PS4. Not an actual remaster like it was for the Ratchet and Clank trilogy on the PS3, but a remake and reboot of the series.

Although we already know Insomniac Games generally puts quality and hard work in their games. Don't know about Activision.

I have NEVER played any of the Crash Bandicoot games as a kid in the 1990s. I was strictly Mario and Sonic back then. But hopefully when I get around to playing these games they will be exciting.

I actually do wonder how the trophies would go for these games, and as people say, shared list, or three separate lists.  I mean looking at the first game as an example, I do imagine it would be for finishing certain levels, getting the gems, time trials, boxes, all that sort of stuff... but enough for one list per game? Or would they have to combine it all into one list for all three games?

Just a thought is all... but hey, I'm the one that would love it to be three lists, one for each game for sure.

I actually do wonder how the trophies would go for these games, and as people say, shared list, or three separate lists.  I mean looking at the first game as an example, I do imagine it would be for finishing certain levels, getting the gems, time trials, boxes, all that sort of stuff... but enough for one list per game? Or would they have to combine it all into one list for all three games?

They could take a page out of My Name Is Mayo's book. A trophy for jumping 5 times, 20 times, 50 times, etc. What a great list that would be. But hey, anything is fair game now that My Name is Mayo is a thing. Welcome to the future of gaming. :P

I actually do wonder how the trophies would go for these games, and as people say, shared list, or three separate lists. I mean looking at the first game as an example, I do imagine it would be for finishing certain levels, getting the gems, time trials, boxes, all that sort of stuff... but enough for one list per game? Or would they have to combine it all into one list for all three games?

Just a thought is all... but hey, I'm the one that would love it to be three lists, one for each game for sure.

I would wager a single list. I feel that if this is a tit for tat type of trilogy, 3 platinums is excessive for the content. And three non platinum lists is stupid.

I new something was up when they put Crash Bandicoot in Skylanders. I had a feeling they were going to bring him back into the playstation world where he belongs. That aside the remaster looks great let's hope the gameplay is not terrible(I highly doubt it will be terrible) and trophies are not glitched and easy to challenging but not overly difficult.

Edited by marvelboy10