Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Orc Slayer - A very shitty PSN game that was too much to bear given it's short length.

Sound Shapes - The autopopping wasn't worth it.

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3) - Ran worse than the PS4 version, and is essentially a collectathon. Playing through the game once was enough.

Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space - Very mediocre first person point and click game. Has a notoriously awful first person shooter segment.

Edited by Spaz

GTA V: never liked the series that much. My brother bought it and my friends just said "come on, play with us, it'll be fun". I gave it a try but it ended up being booted just once.

CoD Black Ops III: Same reason as before. I don't even remember playing it, maybe some of my brother's friends used my account to play coop.

On 19/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

That's not really a good reason to necropost, but since you insist, it's because if you hide trophies others can still see that you've hidden them.

Calm down, it's just a comment, no need to get mad.

Btw the last part was exactly what i wanted to know, but i'm still curios, how others can see you've hide them? is it shown here only on psnprofiles or even also in the ps dashboard?

Edited by greatfede

FIFA 13 - PS3 version a friend booted it up on my PS3 without signing me out which was annoying. 

Rime - PS4 (was a PS+ freebie but damn it is boring so not finished it and i don't think it will) 

Bulletstorm - PS3 this game was so fun on the XB360 but i just could not get into it on PS3. Servers are now shut off so can't get the plat even if i wanted to.

Hardware Rivals - PS4 not sure just not to my taste of racers really.

Ratchet & Clank - Vita its just too old and i can't get back into this style of platforming 2 & 3 were better for me.

Jak & Daxter - Vita i got the PS3 plat and thought to stack it and i wish i did not, its just a bad port and should be killed with fire. 

LOTR: Conquest - Popped trophies before I cared about them (Servers Shut)

Fifa 11 - Popped trophies before I cared about them (Servers Shut)

Fifa 12 - Popped trophies before I cared about them (Servers Shut)

Quantum of Solace - Popped trophies before I cared about them (Servers Shut)

Ace Combat Infinity - Popped trophies before I cared about them, no platinum (Servers Shut)

PlayStation Home - Popped trophies before I cared about them, no platinum (Servers Shut)

There is definitely a pattern... and it irks me.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 : Got this game from a friend and played some online matches because I was too lazy to boot up my PC. Didn't know that the trophy list will get stuck on the account and it's annoying me ever since.

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 and 3: Trashy Musou games that bring me no fun. I doubt I will ever touch them again.

BioShock Infinite : Uhh...on PS3 I don't find this game fun at all

Duke Nukem Forever : Why did I even buy this game? Must have had too many beers and saw it at a sale. 

I don't normally care about completion rates in my trophies but those aforementioned game lists really annoy me, I would love to remove them but oh well...I will let them stick around

2 hours ago, greatfede said:

Calm down, it's just a comment, no need to get mad.

Btw the last part was exactly what i wanted to know, but i'm still curios, how others can see you've hide them? is it shown here only on psnprofiles or even also in the ps dashboard?

I am perfectly calm, I just told you that your reasoning  for bumping  a dead thread isn't solid, but  from your message it seems that you want me to go in detail, it also shows your arrogance by the way you replied to me, and  inability to acknowledge that there are other things  besides you and your sudden impulse to  get an answer on something. Think about it for a second,  how surreal your action was, you suddenly go on dead threads and say "hey I never got an answer on this even though it's obvious, should I make a new thread or something? Nahh I'll just bump this eventually someone will answer me who cares lol".

As for your second paragraph. There are several people that strive for a 90+% completion, and hiding trophies  only shows a faux completion rate, since PSNP for example shows how many trophies you've hidden.  For example, if you go on my profile and click the "H" you can see that there is one hidden trophy from me.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

Street Fighter IV - Got that game together with my PS3 back in 2009. Played it for 30 minutes and never again. I dislike Arcade-Fighters. So, until the PS-Network stops existing, this game stays at the very bottom of my list with a single earned trophy. 

PixelJunk Eden - Why did I even buy this game??? The motion-controls are just horrible. I tried the game again a few months ago and gave up again a hour later.

GTA IV - The controls ruined the game for me. There is a certain racing mission early on together with that steroid-junkie. I gave up after a dozen tries. It was frustrating. Maybe I'm gonna try that again someday.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - An old Puzzle Game on PS3. It was just boring. I downloaded it again months ago and finished it. It took me nearly 30 hours and it wasn’t fun at all.

2 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I am perfectly calm, I just told you that your reasoning  for bumping  a dead thread isn't solid, but  from your message it seems that you want me to go in detail, it also shows your arrogance by the way you replied to me, and  inability to acknowledge that there are other things  besides you and your sudden impulse to  get an answer on something. Think about it for a second,  how surreal your action was, you suddenly go on dead threads and say "hey I never got an answer on this even though it's obvious, should I make a new thread or something? Nahh I'll just bump this eventually someone will answer me who cares lol".

As for your second paragraph. There are several people that strive for a 90+% completion, and hiding trophies  only shows a faux completion rate, since PSNP for example shows how many trophies you've hidden.  For example, if you go on my profile and click the "H" you can see that there is one hidden trophy from me.

The fact you say it's obvious it's not true since it wasn't for me.

Your behavior is cocky too, since you're pretending me to stay silent and avoid posting because the thread is old and the answer obvious.

If you wanna know the full story, it starts with me reading my old messages, wondering the same thing as back then since i realized i never got answered, thinking the thread was still alive cause it seemed to me like a never ending topic (which in fact it is, since people started using it again) while i didn't catch up it was abandoned.

I personally think that asking something on a forum is exactly the point of the forum itself, so i'm still not feeling ashamed even after i discovered i bumped it.

Roundabout 

The devs hate you. One trophy requires hours in one sitting of a crappy minigame. I'd rather play Stanley's Parable baby minigame. Another requires 100%, the bronze trophy is called What a Fool Believes with an icon that reads "WHY." Kick in face if you ask me. I played it thinking indie game working thier way up with something kinda different, but frustrating. And it was free on PS+

Bound 

So I caught this on a GDQ speedrun. And honestly it is a cool indie game. Interesting art style and game play. But the trophies require speedrunning and no deaths. Wish I played it on a guest account, because I'll never do those. I'll definitely play it again though on my next PSNow sub.

NBA 2K14 and Madden NFL 25. It was right when the PS4 came out and I was desperate for games to play so I bought pretty much everything that came out at release. I have no interest in either of those sports though so they are sitting at 7% and 10% respectively and have not been played since release. I don't mind having unfinished games. I just dont like that it gives the impression to other people that I'm into basketball or American football.

Dead Rising - One of the worst games I've ever played.

Everything else on my list follows a pattern:

Legend of Kay - Tried it because it was free on PS+, it's crap.

Mighty No. 9 - Tried it because it was free on PS+, it's crap.

Eat Them! - Tried it because it was free on PS+, it's meh.

Bombing Busters - Tried it because it was free on PS+, it's crap.

Steredenn - Tried it because it was free on PS+, it's meh.

I finally learned my lesson and created a secondary account to field test questionable games before I'll play them on my main account. I've since saved myself from adding Rogue Aces and Laser League.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Update

30 minutes ago, KondeBra said:

Only one, Zen Pinball 2.

I was playing a demo and suddenly a trophy popped. Now I have more than 100 forever unearned trophies because of that.

Those pinball games are difficult as fuck and they go delisted after a couple years or so. 

If you have any Zen Pinball Collection 100 percent complete you deserve a medal.

any ps3 game that has a superior version on ps4 provided that it can be had on disc and doesn't take up too much hdd space even with 2tb (this is not always the case as sometimes the ps4 version is buggy or has bugs the ps3 version never had, in that case no)

also had I known I was gonna get a ps4 and that more than expected ports ported to ps4

i will not double up on games this going around if trophy related

Edited by SirWaWa

Jack N Jill DX 

I didn't play it because EZ plat I played it because originally I thought it would play/be like a super mario on the GBC... It was not and now I'm thinking I might not play the Vita version cause I'm embarrassed as hell having it on my profile