PS+ October 2017

Platinum_Vice

That's an awesome line-up to be fair. I already have a boxed copy of MGS V that I still haven't got around to playing but I'll add it to my library anyway ☺️

Will definitely be downloading the Amnesia Collection.

Already bought and platted Monster Jam: Battlegrounds previously. Very easy plat for those who haven't played it yet! ?

Nope, not renewing my PS Plus account for this, none of the games interest me. Then again, I'm a really stingy person. :P

I never liked the Metal Gear series and this isn't changing any time soon. Also, I hate horror games, especially the Amnesia series. A game designed to troll you just makes me mad.

I already own MGSV physically, so it's of no real use to me being a PS+ game, but I can't deny that is a great offering to people who don't own it yet. The Amnesia Collection is a pretty good offering, especially considering it's coming up on Halloween. They aren't the kind of horror games I'm into, but I'll give them a download. Maybe I'll play them one day.

The Vita and PS3 offerings are crap..... like usual. -_-

47 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Well, now I might just have to buy the other Metal Gear games. Don't think I can just jump in at #5.. Pretty nice lineup, though. And yes! Monster Jam! Just need Child of Light, and that last minute switcheroo last month can be forgiven. 

ROFL, I'm just going right in man. Don't have time whatsoever to play all of the previous installments and learn a new story.. I'm going to commit a sin and play it regardless! In fact I'm planning to go the extra mile and skip the cutscenes if I'm confused!! 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

This is one of the best line-ups I've seen in quite some time. I already own MGSV but that's an excellent title to offer to anyone who doesn't have it! I'll be adding Monster Jam, Amnesia Collection, and Hue to my backlog for November after I reach the 100 platinum mark.