PSNP Interviews: Andrea

Wavergray

2 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Who is the picture of the person in your avatar and is the name of that person "Andrea?"

Nah it fan art I found on the internet of Lorde.

That's exactly what I thought myself, but I was a little shy ask @Andrea :P.

Awesome Interview from a fellow South African gamer :yay:.

7 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

What is the meaning of life, other than trophy hunting?

To achieve fully automated luxury gay space communism, of course. Any day now…

What a deliciously scandalous idea 

7 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

What is 2 + 2?

With all the math questions you've had, I wonder if you would consider doing something for charity. It's a great thing you have asked these questions, but why not give something back it doesn't have to be $, perhaps cross book it with some community service or donated time, just a thought.

Sometimes it is impossible to know how far one's influence extends, sometimes the words are right there in front of us ?

Very enjoyable read, thanks

@Andrea

"10. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or rereleased what would it be?

I would pick Resident Evil 3 to be remade. It is a sneaky contender for the title of best Resident Evil game, and since 1 already has a remake + remaster and 2 has a remake in the works, it’s the natural choice. Of the early games it is definitely the one that best gave the impression of danger and urgency, especially when Nemesis started chasing you around."

-Respect! 

Edited by Dav9834

@Andrea

"In your profile says that one of your interests is "Fantasy Basketball"... what's dad? like those basketball related animes? by 

It’s like fantasy NFL but not entirely bullshit and dependent on a 1 game sample size each week. If you don’t know what that is, you basically draft players from real teams and earn points based on their real life output in several categories (or cumulative weighted output, if you are boring.) It is very frustrating but also satisfying when you get a late round draft pick or free agent who does really well."

-Oh yeah I think that in one episode from The Simpsons they did something related to "Fantasy Football" now I get it ?

Happy to see a couple of my questions! I too also don't like online and luck based trophies that need boosting. 

On 03/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, soultaker655 said:

Who do you think is the most good looking male video game character, and the also the prettiest female character? by @Lava_Yuki

Margeurite in RE7 and Adolf Hitler in Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.

I wonder if there's an element of sarcasm in this ?

On 03/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, soultaker655 said:

As a female gamer in the community, have you ever encountered any negative interactions and how have you approached the situation? by @Mesopithecus

I haven’t experienced much in the way of negative reactions for my gender, luckily. I’m not sure why because it is pretty clearly a problem lots of people face and I don’t think I do anything specific to avoid it or think for a second that it can’t happen to me.

That's good to here! It's great to see proud female gamers! I haven't experienced anything either luckily enough (*touch wood*).