Quink666

Is this game totally broken?

21 posts in this topic

Wherever i go there are enemies, i can not hunt anywhere. Even with silenced rifle. Contantly throwing enemies at me. If i find a quiet place deep in the woods i takes about 10-15 seconds before i get swarmed and killed. Dont have the ammo to kill 15 enemies since i have 1 weapon and 60 bullets.

 

Cant take over any outpost because there are 3-4 tigers right outside each one. I have 60 bullet and 1 tiger takes 20 bullets to kill.

 

If you fall from anything higher than a chair you die....

 

Was looking forward to replaying this game but right now it is totally unplayable.

 

Also changing difficulty drains all your hp to one bar. What a joke this Classic Edition is.....

Edited by Quink666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play on easy and git gud.

 

Also maybe go to less fortified areas? Some outposts only have like 5 enemies. There's only like 2 outposts with tigers and if you shoot the cage open problem takes care of itself.

 

Falling damage can't be helped though. That part of the game is absolutely horse shit. That's pretty much the only way I died lol.

Edited by aZombieDictator
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game was an easy platinum IMO.

 

Play on easy, don't jump/fall from big heights, and go straight for enemy territory.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I ran into animals outside a Outpost I ticked off a guard which lured him out got the animals attention and watched the animals clear the Outpost for me then they vanished :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The animals are so out of whack on this game. A head shot is a head shot, but the animals must just be one big mesh with just one type of hit detector. Also f**king despise how broken the stealth is in the game. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop trying to hunt in area’s that still have enemy outposts. Hunt once you have cleared all camps in the area

 

if you have a slinced rifle, then you have all you need to take over any camp in the game. No need to get anywhere near them, just pick them off one at a time

Edited by DrBloodmoney
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The input lag ruins it for me, never played a game that has it as bad as this. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i play this game with zero problems,the only problem was finished the game and got the platinum 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you're exaggerating a little bit lol

 

Get Gud son 😂😂😂 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 9:58 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

Stop trying to hunt in area’s that still have enemy outposts. Hunt once you have cleared all camps in the area

 

if you have a slinced rifle, then you have all you need to take over any camp in the game. No need to get anywhere near them, just pick them off one at a time

 

Agree with this - I played it on PS3 (have still to play the remastered version), but the only weapons you need to take over ANY outpost undetected are a silenced rifle (preferably a sniper) and the bow.  Hang back from the camp, shoot out the alarm boxes, and then snipe each enemy one by one.  When they notice a dead body, they'll often walk over to it, meaning that you can just aim at one spot in the camp and most of the enemies will walk straight into your line of sight.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Step one: Find 10 Relics.

Step two: Buy Bull shotgun.

Step three: Kick ass.

 

I've been having a blast revisiting this game. As others have said, I think the issue may be with you. Although I do agree that the fall damage is a joke, even with the skill that makes you take 25% less fall damage.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Classic port IS rough. I wish it ran at 60 fps, as it is it's a lag fest technical wise. Graphics are meh and somehow bringing my ps4 pro to it's knees?

 

But yeah once you get a second and third weapon holster, it's pretty easy. Even though "easy" still means enemies will kill you quickly even on easy if you get cornered by more than 1-2.

 

Fun nostalgia trip but if it wasn't for the easy plat and the pretty fun story, game is pretty trash for 2020 standards.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 5:44 PM, Quink666 said:

Wherever i go there are enemies, i can not hunt anywhere. Even with silenced rifle. Contantly throwing enemies at me. If i find a quiet place deep in the woods i takes about 10-15 seconds before i get swarmed and killed. Dont have the ammo to kill 15 enemies since i have 1 weapon and 60 bullets.

 

Cant take over any outpost because there are 3-4 tigers right outside each one. I have 60 bullet and 1 tiger takes 20 bullets to kill.

 

If you fall from anything higher than a chair you die....

 

Was looking forward to replaying this game but right now it is totally unplayable.

 

Also changing difficulty drains all your hp to one bar. What a joke this Classic Edition is.....

I noticed this also happens in Farcry 5, I trying to hunt rabbits and enemy planes spawn in to strafe me

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Is this game totally unplayable? I'm deciding on buying and platting this game

Edited by NetoStyle
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

Is this game totally unplayable? I'm deciding on buying and platting this game

I platinumed this game on Sunday and it is totally playable. I had no issues with this game at all (unless you count the atrocious vehicle handling).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

I platinumed this game on Sunday and it is totally playable. I had no issues with this game at all (unless you count the atrocious vehicle handling).

 

 

Atrocious vehicle handling is a ubisoft trademark. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quink666 - I think it could be that your outposts have not been taken over yet so enemies are roaming around from it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

I platinumed this game on Sunday and it is totally playable. I had no issues with this game at all (unless you count the atrocious vehicle handling).

 

thanks for answering friend!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro, you don't start off as Rambo in this game! It takes time to gain skills, ammo, weapons, etc. to be a little more brazen in your attacks. At first, stealth is your best friend. As others have said, taking out outposts calms that sector down. So stay off the roads until then. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.