On 13-12-2014 at 8:41 PM, le7Samurai said:

Deadly Premonition

Spec Ops: The Line

Vanquish

Sleeping Dogs

Dragon Dogma

Beyond Good & Evil

Demon Souls

Beyond good & evil and spec ops: the line. Such an amazing games. 

Beyond Good & evil is one of the most stylized games from the ps2 era and one of the reasons i still believe in Ubisoft.

The most udenrated games to me are:

• X-Blades
  • Blades Of Time

Maybe because those to are from Russia instead of Japan or US, those game are good, maybe on X-Blades Ayumi appears almost naked, but she is cute and the game's atmosphere is amazing

• Alice Madness Returns

This game was good, but many websites talked crap about it, while the same websites gave very good rating to Catherine (That game was not that good, maybe was so so, but not good)

On 30/12/2016 at 9:12 PM, AJC3317 said:

alice: madness returns. fantastic atmosphere, creepy story, beautiful levels, and a deceptively complex combat system. easily one of my top 10 ps3 games, maybe top 5

Yes, that game was good, but the websites prefered to talk bad about the game, that was the game that I was waiting since the moment I bought my PS3, I got the game almost when it was released, I enjoyed that (and I still have it)

On 24/11/2016 at 11:10 AM, MortalRikku said:

Silent Hill Downpour, gameplay was great, loved the story. Prob my 2nd favourite in the series.

Yes, the game was good, I liked it, the people and the websites criticized the game absolutely wrong, maybe the game had different staff, but it wasn't bad

• Like 1

On 12/30/2016 at 7:01 PM, Liv3urway said:

Probably Megadimension Neptunia VII :dunno:. Everyone shits on it for being a fanservice-y game with an annoying main character, but if you give the game a chance, it's pretty good overall.

I thought it was the best of the 4 main console entries, despite its shitty story and lousy card-collecting trophy.

I agree with the majority of what's stated already. Mainly Alice madness returns, and spec ops the line. I will have to give vanquish another shot. I think I only played it for 20 minutes when it was on plus. I highly suggest remember me, it was so weird but I found it almost addictive. Story was pretty solid as well. Plus it's the same guys behind life is strange and who didn't love that game?

Edited by serialkilla1987

For PS3... the Yakuza series, not even the kind of game I typically play but was pleasantly surprised by this, I like the gameplay (fighting is really fun :D) and some of the more ridiculous stuff that happens/you can do (so much "random stuff lying around" to do Extreme Attacks with)

Also Puppeteer is a great platformer with a nice style, should get back to finishing that soon...

Edited by Zanreo

On 2/3/2017 at 11:11 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I thought it was the best of the 4 main console entries, despite its shitty story and lousy card-collecting trophy.

I can't say if it's the best out of the 4 main console entries (VII is the only one i've played), but the story was really good.