post your platinum that has the fewest achievers

barakmh

1 hour ago, willianmarques said:

Despite not be my rarest one, Neurovoider platinum trophy only have 12 achievers (myself included). It's a very fun and difficulty game. I recommend it.

Le14a53.png

defo getting this one, looks like a mix up between isaac and gungeon, i knew this thread would be usefull ?

1 hour ago, Sir_Bee said:

I did not know this, but apparently Rainbow Skies only has 9 achievers so far, and I was 7th to get it :)  Never would have even looked if not for this thread, so that is interesting.

Also just an FYI, your title should say fewest achievers, not least.  If you cared.

as english not being my native language i will now correct my mistake. thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, barakmh said:

s english not being my native language i will now correct my mistake. thanks

Don't worry too much. It's a common mistake among native speakers as well. And just to be clear, "least" can be made to work, but you would have to say something like "least number of achievers".

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

"Make it Home" from Hob with 106 achievers out of 1957 owners. Which is actually a real shame because it is a fantastic little game. It is a mix of hack 'n slay and exploring but also lots of puzzle solving. A lot of people compare this to Zelda or the like. I had a lot of fun playing it and getting all the trophies.

Edited by Durandal
  • Like 2

Mine is:

1Ld7995a.png

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax All Clear!
You finished Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. Thank you for playing!

(500 Achievers)

Not that special to be honest, the game was good but I am surprised there are so few achievers. Guess the game itself is not that common because it is actually pretty easy as a fighter.

I am currently working on fixing that since once I'm done with Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!, I'll become its 45th achiever to date. Hopefully, by this weekend maybe ?

• Like 3

The one from Aqua Moto Racing Utopia, with only 28 achievers. The number is a little off because the EU version has a separate trophy list, but both together wouldn't pass my second place anyway.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/5575-aqua-moto-racing-utopia/1-completionist

Now I just saw how little this game sold. It's by no mean an excellent game, but it should have sold more. 

oh it's close.  Virtually 3 way tie.

Scene It Bright Lights! Big Screen!: 97 achievers

NBA 2K16: 97 achievers

NHL 14: 98 achievers

Edit - I am only one trophy away from the Plat in NHL 13 and would be the #66 achiever for that.  May need to go back and get that but it would be a hassle.

Edited by djb5f

7 hours ago, Inuty said:

For me it´s Jotun EU Version. Only 27 Achievers. But the NA Version also only have 29 Achievers:

Nice!  My lowest achievers plat is also Jotun, but the NA version in my case.  Pretty fun game and a nice challenge.

7 hours ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Mine is Joe Dever's Lone Wolf at 55 achievers.
1S045e02.png 40-platinum.png Ultra Rare 2.88%

I really don't understand how this is an Ultra Rare, the game was really fun and easy to platinum. 

I guess some players might have been put off by the whole book thing.

Hey, I've got this one too.  And I mostly agree... I really enjoyed this game, but it looks like most others didn't.  I can understand the UR though.

2 hours ago, willianmarques said:

It's an excellent game if you like twin stick shooters, hope you'll like it and get the platinum 1f44a.png

i love twin stick shooters and rogue-lite games, Once this game comes up on sale im picking it up

Clearing my backlog now

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ai-ds_low said:

lol fun topic. I got this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6939-monster-of-the-deep-final-fantasy-xv/1-深渊魔兽

is has 3 achievers, i am the second one (the third one is a friend of mine) and the challenge about it is to find a way to purchase the game when you are not living in mainland china ;) I am very proud of finding that way since I live in germany and have abslutely no connections in china.

to be honest there are 4 other regions where you can get the game with their own trophy lists but where is the fun in that right?

I mean, it has a digital version, no? Just use OBT then.