Hardest Platinum?

This is a tough one but I'd probably say Payday 2 Crimewave Edition. It's just as well that it's one of my favourite games ever and that I had a friend I met through the game that helped me with some of the hardest trophies. Plus the platinum was unobtainable for a while as the difficulty trophies were glitched so when I finally did get the platinum I was elated :)

shaneyboy619.png

Rarest (and longest by far in terms of hours spent playing) is Elder Scrolls Online. I had a lot of in game friends willing to help with things like Emperor and dungeon achievements so overall it wasn’t as hard as its reputation suggests 

Hardest is Super Meat Boy. The later no death runs are absolutely nuts. The early ones aren’t too bad with sufficient practice and skill

My rarest is sub-1% Madden 16 but to be honest I don't find sports games platinums difficult. I've played those games for 10+ years, I'm pretty decent and capable at all of them, they may be more challenging for others but not for me. 

Dead Cells - Once you start climbing to the higher difficult boss cells, oh my goodness the game is difficult (3.64%)

Slay the Spire - Game will kick your ass on high Ascension levels if you're not on your A-game. Very tricky. (4.86%)

Batman: Arkham Knight - Not the platinum but the full 100% with the DLC trophies makes this one of the hardest. (7.26%)

I have Olli Olli 2 welcome to olliwood. Supposed to be up there with super meat Boy. I have rogue legacy and shadow warrior 1 as well. I saw some YouTube videos that gave some "hardest platinum" lists for certain years and I went and did some of them. Super meat Boy is on there too! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Easiest would have to be Super Destronaut DX

Hardest. Hmmm Little Adventure on the Prairie because it was COMPLETE AND UTTER PAINFUL TRASH? No, but seriously that's hard. I have a pretty crappy platinum list. Truly hard for me would have to have been Resident Evil 5. As lame as it sounds, it was a disaster trying to finish the game on professional. Maybe it's time I work on a truly difficult game, that one's just embarrassing 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Easiest: My Name is Mayo - Only one word to describe: embarrassment.

Hardest: Super Meat Boy

I don’t want to come across as a dick but did you really do SMB? I’ve seen you bragging about it in multiple threads now and, sorry, I always have a hard time believing lists like yours.

1. Only one hard game completed: SMB

2. Insane completion time

3. Owns a Vita

4. Has a lot of hidden trophies

5. It seems you can’t be reported anymore for this game so someone already reported you.

• Like 4

Easiest - Undertale 

hardest - probably Disgaea 5, actually I take that back, the solosseum slog dlc for ni no kuni 2 was really difficult

I only bought a PS4 around 6 months ago, wish I could carry my Xbox achievements over because I had a couple of genuinely difficult 100% games on there like divinity original sin and vanquish 

Edited by FullMetalSarok
  • Like 1

My easiest was Super Weekend Mode,

Only took about 5 minutes to get it, bonus, it’s cross-buy with the vita and it has a separate trophy list.

My hardest was probably Batman: Arkham Origins,

not because the game is hard necessarily, but just because the online servers were practically empty. I must’ve spent days searching someone just to boost with, don’t even get me started on getting a full room to get one of the trophies.
Thank god that’s over, multiplayer trophies will always be the bane of my existence.

• Like 1