2019 Feb PS+ Games

Kishnabe

22 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Wow, really ps4 SAVES are that big that you need much more space?

Well, my RDR2 save files is ~200MB. If you have hundreds of games, it should be (probably) easy to fill it up.

Is Hitman TCFS everything you need for 100%?

This reminds me I haven't played MGS 4 since it got trophies. Anyway, might try For Honor, not sure yet.

Edit: Hasn't Hitman been kind of free on the store for the last 2 years or so? I think every episode has been F2P for a while at one time or another.

Edited by HellcoreFire

Happy to see Hitman o the list since every time I see the game on sale I'm always considering buying it.

I kinda find it funny to see MGS4 there when I got the platinum for it just days ago. Bought it a long time ago and at the time was deciding between it and Rising (both were at the same price but only had money for one of them). Guess I should have got Rising instead but I don't regret it.

12 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Considering this is the last month PSVita and PS3 get free games from the service, one of the first PS3 games is not the best way to say goodbye.

The game might be great or superb, but there were way better PS3 games offered in the previous months when PS3 was a thing.

I kinda agree with you since the game is so old and was considered a masterpiece that I feel like the majority of people that might be interested had already played it at this point. Although since the trophies were added almost 4 years later there might be people happy to retry the game since they might have sold it before the trophies were added. Although the game does require a minimum of 8 playthroughs for the platinum.

• Like 1

Don't really have an opinion on the PS3/Vita games other than MGS4 is a pretty good sendoff for Plus.

Hitman is the game that catches my eye the most. Probably add the cross-buy games to the library as well. I don't really know enough about For Honor to feel any way about it, but it'll likely get added to the library too.

Don't think I'd ever need all that storage, but it's nice to know it's there.

i'll pick up 6 games out of this. if i had to guess which games i might tackle out of these.rogue aces is more than likely.

it's also safe to go through with my planned purchase.

wish sony would stop handing out online titles for ps4 ><. it's the bane of me.

Edited by kingdrake2

43 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Considering this is the last month PSVita and PS3 get free games from the service, one of the first PS3 games is not the best way to say goodbye.

The game might be great or superb, but there were way better PS3 games offered in the previous months when PS3 was a thing.

I just mentioned it was a great game. I didn't comment on the lineup as a whole compared to what we previously received nor say that this was a good way to say goodbye.

At least MGS4 is a game we've actually heard of compared to most of the games we've been getting for PS3. It's a great game for those who haven't played it. Unfortunately though, most of us have.

Not a trophy hunting month for PS+ but I've got a huge backlog of games from PS Now to plat so probably a blessing in disguise. Will definitely pick up all 4 games, even with the fact I bought Hitman a couple months ago. Hopefully someone buys my eBay listing asap?