Most boring platinum that you forced yourself to get

BANGURDEAD04

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment, the game was fun but, grinding through all the affection was tedious because I only liked Asuna, Sinon, and Strea so I had to grind out affection for the four other girls I didn't care about

Little Adventure on the Pirarre, only bought the game because it was a dollar, it wasn't a good game 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

Ac oddesy. 

Mainly due to the uncover the whole map bs they had. Like some of that ocean is just filled with nothing and there's no fast travel points near by mostly with ports to summon the ship. 

Really? I  loved platting it now I hated origins because of the whole "Complete all locations" trophy 

I gotta go with Evolve. I bought it just before the shutdown and managed to get the unobtainable in time, then I put it in a list for an event and I couldn't change it. Fighting the AI over and over for XP was so grueling. Ugh. Never again.

I know it's going to be Friday the 13th though, when I finish it. Kill me now.

• Like 1

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Game of Thrones, Tales From the Borderlands, Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness, Virtue's Last Reward, X-Blaze Lost, Rime. Basically any visual novel/walking simulator/Teltale/ 'artsy nonsense' game. I only play them if I get them with PS+ and the only one I've liked is Code: Realize.

All Fallout games with trophies that I have played. I loved fallout 1 and 2, still love the setting in the fallout games. That’s why I keep getting them, but 10-20 hours in, I loose all desire to play the game. After a year or so I try again, but same thing keeps happening.

So Fallout 3, 4 and New Vegas are all forced to get the plat. I have kept going and not jump to another game, even though my mind has been on it’s knees asking me to stop playing and find a new game.

MGSV:TPP, without a doubt. 

The game was in my Top 3 most played in that PS4 video and I probably didnt enjoy 90% of that time. It was the most awful experience I had on PS4 and there is nothing that comes close to it (so far).

Edited by Mori

forma.8 wasn't bad really, looked beautiful and had some interesting visual storytelling, but my god the game is massive and you move so slowly that it gets very tedious after a while, especially having to go between zones to find hidden collectables. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is a game I actually enjoyed, it looks and sounds great and the story intrigues me, but I still need to go through it again and do everything at once to get Completionist and I just can't be bothered. It's been sitting there missing that one trophy for well over a year now and I just don't want to go back and get it.

Dokuro could've done with 3-4 less worlds, honestly. If it was around 12 stages it'd be fine. Also got bored of Skyrim well before I was done with the plat, and I didn't even bother with the DLC.

Touch my Katamari gets bonus points for the 100% due to the insane grind required for the last trophy as well. A fun game but it just requires so goddamn much.

• Like 1

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - Does anything even have to be said about this one?

Assassin's Creed Origins - Having to reveal every. single. place on the map was so damn frustrating as the question marks were almost the same colour as the sandy map which made it very hard to spot them. The only reason I found the last question mark was because someone said to lower the brightness which makes the question marks stick out like a sore thumb. If only I did that earlier...

Easy. Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X takes the cake. One of the worst games I ever played, it was none other than a RNG-fest that forces the player to do an horrible grinding for raising the friendship of those damn vocaloids. It took a whole month to plat this garbage, it was so boring because I had to play the same song over and over again.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Y'all saying Everybody's Gone to the Rapture need to play Fill-a-Pix: Phil's Epic Adventure. Sure, EGttR is a bit slow-paced and has some annoying collectibles, but at least it has color and graphics and music and a story. From the moment you start Phil's Dumbass Adventure, you are going to suffer from sensory deprivation, as you stare at a completely white screen and slowly turn individual squares to black, while a 5-second music loop drills the back of your mind, letting you know that you still have over 100 hours of gameplay "fun" ahead of you.

The repetitive marking on that game physically hurt me when playing Vita.

For the record I like Picross, but fuck that game so much I hate it.