Golden week sale

demonviper666

54 minutes ago, JellySoupForever said:

Haven't really combed through the pile yet to see if there is anything of interest to me.

But I do see that MegaMan bundle again. Depending on your local used prices, it's very slightly cheaper to buy them bundled like this.

MegaMan 11 is $20 at Best Buy right now

And I have to wonder why so many here feel this is a weak sale. There's more games on sale than the last two Golden Week sales and some are going at a bigger discount than the last time they were on sale like Penny Punching Princess.

Edited by majob

7 minutes ago, majob said:

MegaMan 11 is $20 at Best Buy right now

Fair enough. But I've seen the collections (physical) on sale individually for under $10 per.

As I said, it all depends on your local prices.

People think it's weak because they are expecting deep, deep discounts on popular games. Like 50% off Spider Man or something.

Edited by JellySoupForever

I was really hoping there was a sale on FFXV's Ardyn DLC and Ni No Kuni 2 season pass when I saw their games on sale even though they are still "new" but oh well, maybe next time.

There are a few that catch my interest but I'm still undecided especially if I can find the physical version for cheaper.

I had been hoping for Atelier Trilogy DX to be on sale as I missed out on the sale last month because it was during the first week of two-week long sale thinking that I could wait another week to see if there was any new additions during the 2nd week. Instead, it left during the second week. Or perhaps even other older Atelier titles on Vita that I haven't bought yet like Ayesha Plus and Shallie Plus.

Actually now that I think about it, it's been few years since the last time any of Atelier titles actually went on sale during Golden Week sale. I know I got the Arland Trilogy Plus during the golden week sale (and that was a couple of months before I finally bought my own copy of Vita as I'd been borrowing a friend's).

27 minutes ago, darkalphar said:

I had been hoping for Atelier Trilogy DX to be on sale as I missed out on the sale last month because it was during the first week of two-week long sale thinking that I could wait another week to see if there was any new additions during the 2nd week. Instead, it left during the second week. Or perhaps even other older Atelier titles on Vita that I haven't bought yet like Ayesha Plus and Shallie Plus.

Actually now that I think about it, it's been few years since the last time any of Atelier titles actually went on sale during Golden Week sale. I know I got the Arland Trilogy Plus during the golden week sale (and that was a couple of months before I finally bought my own copy of Vita as I'd been borrowing a friend's).

i have only saw the atelier trilogy DX go on sale 2 times in it's lifetime for 38$.

I'm thinking RE4 and SoC or GR2... Or just get Dead Cells. Hmmm. Only got a little over 25 bucks. I feel like Dead Cells will eventually go on sale for more, but you never know if that'll be in a week, month, or 2 years.

Not a terrible sale, but not super deep prices either.

I ended up getting 

Dead Rising

Gravity Rush

The Last Guardian

The Guided Fate Paradox

SAO The Lost Song

They're all games I'd been interested in playing for a while and they were on sale for a decent price so I picked them up. I was hoping there would be more that I would end up getting though. For the most part the games they have on sale are still more expensive than what I would pay to play them.  

Edited by silver_pigy

An okay sale. Some titles have definitely been cheaper before but there's a few of them there that actually have a decent price or at their lowest now so they wouldn't be bad picks at all. However, I' rather some physical games this week and assign the rest of my money towards savings. I have enough digital games to play as it is so I'm not really looking to add more to that library at the moment.

56 minutes ago, crespino97 said:

Do guys think RE2 is going to go lower than 40.19$ in the future?

Yeah it will for sure I think. We'll probably see it cheaper during the summer sale. It's $10 cheaper than the last time it was on sale and that was less than a month ago if im not mistaken

Edited by silver_pigy
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Might go an extra 10-20 by the end of the year + they could do a complete edition.

I will wait to get it a little more them, I really want to play it but still got somo other games on my backlog so probably when I end those the game goes cheaper, thanks mate

42 minutes ago, silver_pigy said:

Yeah it will for sure I think. We'll probably see it cheaper during the summer sale. It's $10 cheaper than the last time it was on sale and that was less than a month ago if im not mistaken

Yeah I will wait them! I still have some others to try, also if I'm not mistaken I think Re7 go down to 29.99 really fast, thanks too mate

Edited by crespino97

if anyone is seriously considering nioh, I would highly recommend the complete edition...the combat system is quite deep and the dlc adds a ton of content...yes, this is just my opinion...hadn't heard much about the game before playing it therefore wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised...just trying to spread the word if others might find themselves in the same boat; not start a debate of opinions...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

if anyone is seriously considering nioh, I would highly recommend the complete edition...the combat system is quite deep and the dlc adds a ton of content...yes, this is just my opinion...hadn't heard much about the game before playing it therefore wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised...just trying to spread the word if others might find themselves in the same boat; not start a debate of opinions...

Still think we'll get this on PS+ at some point this year or next.

4 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Still think we'll get this on PS+ at some point this year or next.

We might... but we won’t get the complete edition. Which I suppose is smart marketing by Sony, but is quite annoying for completists.