Bunkerbudy

Beautiful trophy icons.

25 posts in this topic

Yeh, gotta agree, they are smart as ten those tiles. I always like a colourful trophy tile with some effort on the art/design side and these are up there. Good work.

Specially the platinum. 

They are so beautiful and refreshing. Reminds me of the times when publishers actually put a great effort into trophy images (2009-2013).

This was the first thing I took notice of when I was browsing this list. I’m sure glad the platinum trophy icon isn’t the box art or game logo this time!

Just now, PepsiMaxVanilla said:

This was the first thing I took notice of when I was browsing this list. I’m sure glad the platinum trophy icon isn’t the box art or game logo this time!

Ikr. Platinum trophy looks amazing this time around.

Yep, indeed. Same with Borderlands 2 and now this game has another set of really nice trophy icons. 👌

I was worried they’d be look like the Xbox Achivements and ruin the great consistency of the series’ trophy icons, but these are wonderful. Great combo of the series’ style and the stained glass.

Trophy icons like this are wasted. Wish u could set them as ur avatar or do something with them. 

Unless u can and im just not itk

They look awesome. Up there with my faves from games like Okami.

I like the "Bye, Felicia" trophy. It's probably going to be one of those optional side missions where you need to beat a stronger version of a boss.

I missed the stained glass window look. And yes while it might not be a complete deal breaker, sometimes I do find myself putting off games with lackluster trophy images. Guess I just miss the day's of trophy aesthetics. 

Agreed. After seeing the achievement list I was really wondering what the hell they were thinking. But these trophy tiles are miles better.

Still think the list overall is lacking though. 

The only sad part is that the Platinum is not named "Borderlands Defender Round 3". Gorgeous icons though. 

cover art is a bit underwhelming though imo.  I'd liked it more if it was the cover art for the game we have been seeing all along. 

The trophy tiles do look amazing. I wish the name of the platinum trophy was Borderlands defender 3.0. I get mine in 3 short hours I CANT WAITTTTTTT!!!!!!

1 hour ago, KnightedFromHell said:

The trophy tiles do look amazing. I wish the name of the platinum trophy was Borderlands defender 3.0. I get mine in 3 short hours I CANT WAITTTTTTT!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing I just got all the Borderlands platinums this year and the only odd one was Tales From the Borderlands at “We Had Fun, Didn’t We?” And yes I did have lots of fun. 

Always love to see a bit of effort and creativity put into the trophy lists. Too bad i dont have a milestone coming up, any one of these would have been great for it.

On 9/12/2019 at 7:04 AM, Bunkerbudy said:

Well that's all I have to say about it. Those look so gorgeous.

they alot better than the other ones do.....btw nice avatar. Dragon Quest is one of my fav series