What the hell is this?

The free 100% might seem tempting, but all this “game” is is two minigames, one is a dodgy just dance type of thing which doesn’t register the moves half the time. The other is a garbage car game where you must get a perfect score too. I was lucky enough to not pop any trophy on my main account but definitely can’t recommend this to anyone

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PS-Boy-358 said:

Yes. But Two of the annoying trophies are Purp Master and Mt. Venom Tour Guide and everything else was easy.

Yikes - easy. I ran through the Mt. Vernon level multiple times while counting the few points I might have missed each time. Best score I've registered is 105 but I can only figure on 113 points if I ran it perfectly, so I guess my count is off. 

I imagine the purp dance has to be perfect too? The shake move doesn't seem to register that consistently and has been ending my streaks. 

4 minutes ago, DOAsaturn said:

Yikes - easy. I ran through the Mt. Vernon level multiple times while counting the few points I might have missed each time. Best score I've registered is 105 but I can only figure on 113 points if I ran it perfectly, so I guess my count is off. 

I imagine the purp dance has to be perfect too? The shake move doesn't seem to register that consistently and has been ending my streaks. 

For the Mt. Vernon level you should have at least 70 points after the first matching game and you must have at least 103 points before you reach the 2nd matching game.

6 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Not in the german Store. Why? Why! Whyhyhy.

I couldn't find the game by typing in the title either on ps4, but when I went int the "free to play" section it was the first game. Weird.

Just now, Onimushaman_HUN said:

I couldn't find the game by typing in the title either on ps4, but when I went int the "free to play" section it was the first game. Weird.

But it was in the US store, maybe it's the same issue there.

1 hour ago, Richtoon said:

PSNProfiles need to change the version from EU to U.K. Because I noticed that this game is only in U.K. and NA.

Also.. U.K. has left EU lol. 

Australia got it on their store and they use the EU version of the game

• Like 2