Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'm gonna run with Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for a couple of more days. Got the platinum yesterday but I still want to finish my 1st FOB, I just need one more platform. Meanwhile my 2nd FOB is about 75% constructed. I'm gonna try and make all my staff S ranks too.  

• Like 1

PS4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Color Guardians
Tales of Berseria

Titanfall 2

PS3
Lost Dimensions

Vita
Lunar Silver Star Harmony

3DS
Puzzle Dragons Z
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Moon

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Vita
Lunar Silver Star Harmony

Xbox One
Forza Horizon 3
Gears of War 4

GBA 
Pokemon Leaf Green

Wii U
Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Pokenn Tournament
Super Mario Maker

About on my current playing list

• Like 2

Finished building my FOB in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain today. And used MB coins I'd saved up from daily rewards to finish my second FOB too so I'm pretty much done with the game now. Next I'm gonna have another run at Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. There's three gold trophies I like the look of that I could earn in a single playthrough, I have no idea where I am in terms of emblems & ranks but I don't imagine it's in a good place so I'll see where I am after this playthrough and decide if I want to go for the platinum. 

• Like 1

For me, it's essentially between Bloodborne and Demon's Souls at the moment.  Demon's Souls being what I started today.  But later on hopefully this week, if the game arrives this week (it's 4-10 days it has), it'll also be Dark Souls.

Why must I punish myself with these games? xD

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Finished the Good Ending and now all I have to do is grind out the Lily Ranks and bring every character to level 99. I'm currently about 25% done with the Lily Rank-pairings. Honestly it wouldn't be so bad if there wouldn't be 22 different characters to max out, most of whom I never even bothered to use, e.g. Ai, Moru, Blossom Aisen, Generia G, Vio, Saori, Sango, Poona to name the ones I never bothered to use except in the "Infiltrate the Castle"-mission. 

On 09/04/2017 at 5:13 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

For me, it's essentially between Bloodborne and Demon's Souls at the moment.  Demon's Souls being what I started today.  But later on hopefully this week, if the game arrives this week (it's 4-10 days it has), it'll also be Dark Souls.

Why must I punish myself with these games? xD

Because they are AWESOME! Ahem, really good games

Persona 5 Eng - PS4

Sniper Elite 4 - PS4

Modern Warfare Remastered - PS4, going for Platinum 20

SMT - Super famicom

• Like 1

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

I'm over the hump and finished at least 120 of the required 231 pairings. :D Motivation is really killing me as now I have to maximize the Lily Rank for all the character combinations I never used. At least some of the generals like Generia G or Moru have buff-abilities that don't require a lot of SP.

• Like 1