[NA] Summer Sale | Ends 8/13 12AM PST

Neocarleen

7 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I liked it. After playing the game, I had to watch the anime. Probably one of my favorites, now. Lol. There's a demo for it, if you wanted to try before you buy.

Wait What? You played the game before knowing watching the anime? Wouldn't that mean that you were spoiled by the plot?  Didn't noticed that it has demo, I might try it. I just hope it doesn't become repetitive fast... *looks at 7 Deadly SIns*

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JaM said:

Wait What? You played the game before knowing watching the anime? Wouldn't that mean that you were spoiled by the plot?  Didn't noticed that it has demo, I might try it. I just hope it doesn't become repetitive fast... *looks at 7 Deadly SIns*

Probably a bit. Though like most fighting games, the story mode is fairly short. And it's partially original, so I was still able to enjoy the anime after. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

It was one of the free PS+ games in November 2019.

I grabbed the season pass for Nioh. Hopefully its not an issue but I buy all my games/DLC on my old account and play them on this one.

Only one I couldn't so far was Warlords of New York (Division 2 expansion). Guess I will find out after the final boss fight. haha

2 hours ago, JaM said:

Yes. The story may not be the most memorable but it's ending is one of my favorite ending in FF. I also didn't mind the gameplay...

This sale actually reminded me that Kill La Kill game exists...I have seen the anime but it has been a while... How's the gameplay?

I have my eyes on Blasphemous for a while now so I might get that one...

I have been debating it awhile and might go for it.

I know World of FF turned some people off and I personally really enjoyed that one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaM said:

Wait What? You played the game before knowing watching the anime? Wouldn't that mean that you were spoiled by the plot?

The game actually only covers up to the first few episodes, and then takes its own plot from there. The biggest spoiler involving

Spoiler

certain familial relations

doesn't even come up because the characters don't know about it yet. For better or for worse, this also means a lot of outfits are left out.

I really liked the game though. KLK is one of my favorites, and the game didn't disappoint.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JaM said:

Its repetitive very very fast and with a tiny tiny roster...

We bought Kotodama on the Nintendo Switch for a $1 a month ago.   We had to find a trophy guide walkthrough to get to the correct ending, cause like all annoying japanese visual novels, the correct path isn't obvious. 

I wouldn't recommend it to any one who didn't like the puzzle element.  

If you just want semi easy platinums, on the cheap, then I suppose this will do ya.

I absolutely called the plot twist early on. So, enjoy the thinly veiled story for as long as it keeps your attention with meh drawings.

~~~

I'm hoping that $10 psn credit is legit, cause I'd like to pick up Final Fantasy 7. Get me some hundred hours spent on what's supposed to be the best game ever, then be upset it's not Ocarina of Time.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:03 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Is final fantasy type 0 worth playing? I always see it on sale.

Yeah, it's pretty decent. You have to expect that it is more of a port than a remaster. It will show it should be a psp title often with bad textures and stuff. Gameplay and story were pretty good. 

they didn't seem to add anymore games on friday which means i'm going to spend 20$ this time:

Song Of Memories (ps4) nothing left to buy at least at my price range

Chop Is Dish (ps4) throw-in with leftover money