Second Season Pass Coming Nov 10th

i-kicked-a-brit

I feel like we've got no one to blame but ourselves for allowing DLC to become a thing. If we'd just boycotted it in the first place, developers would have had no choice but to just complete their games before releasing them, and saving this kind of stuff for new titles. Oh well. Borderlands 3 -- not just $59.99 USD, but $100+. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It doesn't sound like there's actually new DLC(areas and story), but instead just new modes? Hopefully, no trophies are added.

It sounds (at least from what they've said so far) that it's just new skill trees and a new mode.  Seems pretty boring to me unless they manage to bring something amazing to the table.  I just know when they were talking about the new mode, Arms Race, that they said it would be something that people who play games like CoD and BRs would enjoy.  They said it's not a BR, but we'll just have to wait and see.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3-still-has-surprises-in-store-one-year-after-release/1100-6482861/

• Like 2

I'm starting to regret even starting this game. Played for maybe 5 hours and it didn't grab me the way BL's 1 and 2 did, so I stopped playing.

I'll probably return to the main game at some point, but there's zero chance I'll purchase any DLC. Especially not 2 season passes worth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

They did this with Borderlands 2, it shouldn't be a surprise.

Borderlands 2 didn't get a second season pass but there were rumours at the time that Gearbox wanted one, though it never happened for whatever reason and they released the other DLCs anyway.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

Sounds like Gearbox is releasing a second season pass, completely separate from the first one.

On the one hand, I’m happy with more BL3 content. On the other hand, we’re gonna have to shell out even more money which screws over people that bought the Super Deluxe Version of the game.

How does it screw people who bought deluxe edition? It was specifically stated there you get 4 DLC packs. 

No where did it day anything about getting more DLC after that.

• Like 1