Games Like My Name is Mayo 2 Ruined The Value Of Platinums

Cloud_2049

1 hour ago, Dayleno said:

People say things like this, but then have their trophy cards on their posts as if they're proud of them or want to compete with others.

someone having their trophy cards displayed on a trophy site is pretty wild right?

it's a hobby. if people wanna plat the 2nd My Name is Mayo, who gives a shit

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I don’t wanna sound harsh but OP you did actually plat My Name Is Mayo TWICE (the first game). 

YO TAZ wassup I was going through the comments of the new titles and saw your name remember me I Hosted the Plants Vs Zombies Session last year, how's it going and you get your hands on the PS5 mine is coming in less than 2 days. ? 

1) like a lot op people already said; who cares? Hate to break it to you, but most of my friends on my friendslist don't care about getting platinums at all.

2) For me, both these games will be "replacement platinums" for games that I got 100% on, spent a lot of time on, and that don't have a platinum (Looking at you, Hitman 1 and 2)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cloud_2049 said:

I know, and I wish I could delete it off my list (that and some of the other dunkers)

Spiderman miles morales does. More to be confirmed in the coming weeks/months

1 hour ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

None auto pop. Only a few trophies auto pop from what I can’t tell looking at the trophy lists.

Spiderman miles morales does. More to be confirmed soon

Edit. Sorry @Cloud_2049 i qouted wrong person

Edited by dannyswfc9

5 hours ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

exactly. also when people buy the same game from a different region (EU,NA etc) just to flaunt their multiple trophies.1f44e.png

That's crazy. What's wrong with platting a game I enjoyed, again? I'm currently in the process of platting The Witcher 3 EU, myself. Aren't trophies a way to bring joy to gamers? I'll absolutely LOVE getting TW3 platinum trophy one more time. 

Not talking about autopopping, tho. Das not cool. 

2 minutes ago, usapro2017 said:

The amount of crybabies and whiners on this site is astounding.

Have I played My Name Is Mayo? No

will I play the sequel? No

Do I care people other people play it? No because I have more important things to worry about in life than what other people choose to play on their profiles in their spare time.

Some people seriously seem to have nothing going on in their lives of any worth if they get so upset about this.

Leave your basements, Lose your virginity’s, get jobs, get social lives.

Trophy hunting is fun but I only care about my own trophy list.

I can’t be bothered getting to a top of a country leaderboard and play games I have no interest in.

I just hunt trophies in games I enjoy.

people are such cry babies hahahaa it's unreal https://tenor.com/view/poorbaby-cry-crying-jamesvanderbeek-gif-4949788 

Edited by LegolasRanger