February's Playstation Plus games

Abby_TheLastofUs

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

It is worth mentioning if you don't have VR you won't be able to 100% Concrete Genie. You can get the platinum.

Thanks for the heads up! I probably would have given Concrete Genie a try and then ended up buying a VR unit just to 100% it (I literally am that kind of borderline OCD idiot).

Wow, this is definitely the best Plus month in a long time. Control UE gives us the PS5 version for free on release, and Destruction All Stars is also a launch game.

Even if you've played PS4 Control, this still gives you the DLC free and the free PS5 version.

Shame about Concrete Genie and the PSVR DLC, but still, I think this is a great month

• Like 1

I signed up for both PS Now and PS Plus in the last couple months and was a little disappointed that I missed Control when it was on PS Now last year. Glad to see I can get it now and the UE version at that. Concrete Genie also looks interesting. That's disappointing that you need VR for 100% but it still looks fun and I'll go for the platinum at least.

"Hop into the driver's seat with this in-depth look at the car-smashing, heart-pounding, thrill-seeking world of Destruction AllStars. Coming to PlayStation 5 on February 2."

Edited by Ghost

Wonderful Month for me!!!

It's been quite a while since i'm interested in Control, i didn't get it last Sale 2 weeks ago just because i wanted other games that rarely go on sale compared to this and now it's on the Plus, with the complete edition too! Splendid news, really happy to get it with the Plus and save some money :3 

The Ps5 Game looks pretty neat too btu well don't have the console so, for the future i guess.

Concrete Genie. Yeah. I would have plaied it even quite a while ago if they didn't randomly decide to screw the 100% for some random VR trophies you can't even do without the Device. So Yeah i'll pass on it i don't Wanna absolutely play it anyway. 

• Like 2

This is a huge month, so happy about getting Control and even more so knowing it's the ult edition I'm a huge fan of the work Remedy has been doing since Alan Wake and I was waiting till I got a PS5 to pick Control up but screw it now I'm going to play it on both PS4 and PS5 when I get one, was also hoping that Concrete Genie  was going to be a plus title someday so also happy about that. Don't know all that much about Destruction All-stars so I can't make judgement on that yet but again what a fantastic month.

• Like 1

A rare month as a Now subscriber I'm actually happy, glad Control is the UE. Concrete Genie looks cool, bet that looks awesome on a 4K TV in HDR. Destruction Allstars i have a feeling won't do well, half the PS5s are in scalpers hands. 

Edited by GUDGER666

10 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Wow, this is definitely the best Plus month in a long time. Control UE gives us the PS5 version for free on release, and Destruction All Stars is also a launch game.

Even if you've played PS4 Control, this still gives you the DLC free and the free PS5 version.

Shame about Concrete Genie and the PSVR DLC, but still, I think this is a great month

Yeah, it figures that I bought the Control UE when it was on sale a few weeks back so I could get the DLC and have access to the PS5 version. Should of been a little patient.

Concrete Genie is still a great game IMO. I don't have VR but am satisfied with having the plat. The DLC is only 3 trophies.

Holy fucking shit what an insane month. This is probably one of the best PS Plus line-ups ever. 

I already own Control Ultimate Edition & Concrete Genie but damn this is still a good month.

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 2

One of the best months in a while. 2x PS5 games and 2x PS4 games. Really awesome!

Been holding off on Control for such a long time because of all the performance issues on PS4, and I was actually going to purchase a PS5 disc version once it released. So I'm so glad that they are giving away the Ultimate Edition which includes the PS5 upgrade.

Also had Concrete Genie on my list for a while now, and heard great things about it along with good reviews. So definitely keen to check it out.

And of course been waiting to see what this Destruction All Stars is all about. It was supposed to be a launch PS5 title, so I'm eager to see what all the fuss is about. I am hoping that is similar to Rocket League and Fall Guys where it's just jump in and play a few rounds and have some fun.

• Like 2