Play at Home 2021 update: 10 free games to download this spring

DEI2EK

Pretty generous offering, as if they had left it at Ratchet and Clank nobody would have minded. I've been wanting to get Enter the Gungeon, I can sell my physical copy of subnautica for a few quid, and Thumper and Abzu seem like they'd be fun to try, If I had VR I'd be pretty happy about Moss and Paper Beasts too.

All in all this initiative is a good bit better than I think anyone (with capacity for reason) really expected it to be.

• Like 1

WOW. That's more games in this one month than I expected from the entire initiative. Not all of them are games I can play, but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a rock-solid offer here. That's 10 full games, available for free at the same time, for every PS4 and PS5 owner.

I don't have a PlayStation VR headset but more than half of the games are normal PlayStation 4 titles so that's not much of a loss. Still gonna redeem Astro Bot so I could play it if I ever somehow ended up with a PS VR headset, though. Really want to play that one.

Edited by blue_blur_98

4 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Will i own them if i added to library??

Yes, these will be free, just like Ratchet and Clank is right now and Uncharted was previously. You will not need any kind of membership and will have access to them for as long as your account isn't banned.

I recommend everyone who likes exploration and the feeling of thrill to play Subnautica! That game is AMAZING. I had so much fun going for the plat and if you start this game, I advice to not use the extremely boring exploit to pop the trophies in one go. Explore, be scared, be relieved, be amazed and enjoy!

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Definitely hyped about new VR games going into the collection. Can't get tired of that! I'll go ahead and grab the others too.

Complete edition for HZD includes all the DLC I pressume? Grabbing that just for the DLC if that's the case (already played the base game).

Yeah it comes with all DLC

• Like 1

This is amazing! I already own the standard edition of HZD but now I can effectively get the DLC for free, which I've not been able to buy for a while. This along with all the other games, which surprisingly I don't own any of, are amazing and I'm dead chuffed with! Thanks Sony!

13 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Good deal! I've been tempted a few times to grab it. Probably would have at some point if it wasn't for this. Thanks for the reply!

The DLC is really good in my opinion, not as good as the base game though. Enjoy!

• Like 1

I don't own Abzu or Subnautica yet but was planning on picking them up eventually. Everything besides Paper Beast (still waiting on LRG) and The Witness (never got a physical release plus already redeemed with PS+) I own physically. Not much here for me but it's nice that they're doing this.