PS3 and Vita store will STAY ONLINE!!

kidson2004

15 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

I have several Vita games to buy but my credit card was constantly rejected... (Again, very weird issue because it can be used to buy game directly, just not for refilling the wallet)

Anyway, guess i still need to.

Kudos to SONY for making a good decision, once in a while..

Had that problem. I just stopped trying to buy in the vita store for a week and when I came back to buy, the problem disappeared.

On 19/04/2021 at 8:28 PM, ladynadiad said:

My bet?  One or more of the devs they were screwing over by not saying a thing while still handing out dev kits for Vita actually threatened with legal action and they are making it look like they are appeasing the fans.

Edited by JediKnight_327
-

16 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

This was all a ploy by Sony to force people to spend all their money on PS3 games :>

That was my first thought as well. ? I'm super stingy when buying digital games, & even I started to panic & got a few things... thankfully I don't think I spent more than $20-25, but my condolences to those of you out there that spent hundreds of dollars. FZKP07A.gif

2 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

If he was working on full BC that'd be something that would've had to start as soon as he became leader and would sitll be in the works for years. Microsoft was working on it for ages, AND they didn't have to work with the cell processor which is notoriously troublesome for developers.

BC through PS Now

31 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

I have several Vita games to buy but my credit card was constantly rejected... (Again, very weird issue because it can be used to buy game directly, just not for refilling the wallet)

Anyway, guess i still need to.

Kudos to SONY for making a good decision, once in a while..

I called sony just 2 week ago cuz of this. They told me it was a bank issue. Called my bank. Sony gets auto booted due to online returns many of there customers had. They 'fixed' it. Worked for the next use. Then sayed error happened again following week?

So do too returns. Banks AI think sony is shady & auto rejects. At least that the story i was told? 

I love this so much - all the vitriol and bizarrely, genuine hate, for shutting the stores down and now they are actually back, the vitriol & hate is still there it's just moving in a slightly different direction.

Take the win. Have a rest. Enjoy the fact that the stores are back for more than 5 minutes, the hate train will still be there for you to jump your ass back onto soon. 

• Like 2

Glad it is being kept up but I will have to say you all need to keep your eyes open and be warned as sony are being led by a man who does not care for past consoles other than now time consoles and so on. Be happy for now but keep alert, am not trying to be a always looking on the bad side just I feel both sides of the coin should be seen. As our dosh is what keeps them in power we have that power.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

BC through PS Now

First they need to launch it in every country. Because currently it's laughable. Then they need every game to include all the DLC. Unless they actually develop BC for PS3, then streaming will always be the way to play PS3 games which means tons and tons of people will have absolutely no chance to play PS NOW games.

• Like 1

What a completely unexpected twist!  I don't want to be negative but I'd hope that once Sony sees the inevitable drop in sales (as there will be no more panic buying), they don't pull this stunt again.  I would rather prefer they be upfront and say right now that there will be two years support before it closes, rather than this indefinite crap and then six months later, say it will close in six months (same result, but at least we get more notice with the former rather than the latter).

Edited by ccase137

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm glad online is staying up, but I'll still buy what I planned to get and focus on online trophies. A sale would be the icing on the cake.

Yes, im gonna spend al least 150 a month in the store in order to have everything I want. 

Im not gonna buy anything else for a while. 

• Like 1

The communique is 'bittersweeted' at most.

"Oh yeah, people kept paying for old content, we can't complain and we cannot close the store as we would be losing some money, so keep buying as we'll no longer support the store if we don't become richer. Btw buy PS4 & PS5, those consoles are new, and fancy, and with 'cutting-edge' tech; not trying to convince anybody in moving of platform, but we are secretly doing it. Thx." - Jim Ryan, CEO and Destroyer of Legacy

Edited by SaAlLoAg
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, SaAlLoAg said:

The communique is 'bittersweeted' at most.

"Oh yeah, people kept paying for for old content so we can't complain and we cannot close the store as we would be losing some money, keep buying as we'll no longer support the store if we don't become richer. Btw buy PS4 & PS5, those consoles are new, and fancy, and with 'cutting-edge' tech; not trying to convince of on moving of platform, but we are secretly doing it. Thx." - Jim Ryan, CEO and Destroyer of Legacy

LOL im dead here

• Like 1

I said everything I want to say at this point, but I just want to mention that this has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. 

My cash and wallet can take it easy, because I already spent well over $100 since that announcement was made a few weeks ago. 

• Like 4