[NA] PS Double Discounts Sale 9/15/21

kidson2004

Monster Hunter: Iceborne is on sale, but not MHW? I see the master edition is on sale, but it's only 25% off. Guess I'll pass. Shame, after playing MHR, I've been thinking about picking up MHW next time it has a decent sale and I've definitely seen it at a better discount.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

It has a handful of times and later today it'll be on sale again. I got it last time it was on sale. 

According psprices, this is the first time. At least for my region (EU). Anyway i grabbed it so it doesn't matter

https://psprices.com/region-gr/game/1707109/fallen-legion-sins-of-an-empire

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Monster Hunter: Iceborne is on sale, but not MHW? I see the master edition is on sale, but it's only 25% off. Guess I'll pass. Shame, after playing MHR, I've been thinking about picking up MHW next time it has a decent sale and I've definitely seen it at a better discount.

30$ for both games it’s a good price it’s 15$ each, individual you pay more! Or if they both discounted pretty much the same!

1 hour ago, Fr_0zt said:

Forget this trash sale, trophies are finally vertical.... Fuken VERTICAL!!!! 1f60d.png1f3c6.png

Does this have something to do with the update I saw on my PS4 this morning?

But anyway, like others, I find these Double Discount sales to be misleading. I never feel like the "double discount" is any better than earlier discounts.

As a hypothetical that I've seen before, it's like seeing Crypt of the Necrodancer for $8.99, but $2.99 with a double discount. That's great...until you realize that CotN was $2.99 numerous times without any "double discount".

short answer: there's alot of games to get. so little money first round is to catch all the cheap games:

Space Explore (ps4 and VR) Toss-in with 2.59$

Sword And Fairy 6 (ps4)

Ultra Hat Dimension (ps4)

Golf Zero (ps4)

Stunt Kite Party (ps4)

Skatemasta Tcheco (ps5) have the ps4 game in backlog

112th seed (ps5) previously completed on ps4

Loot Hero DX (ps4)

Autumn's Journey (ps4)

Revenant Dogma (ps4) Kemco game

next week will be more 10$ and under games. Mafia 2 definitive is the only confirmed one.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

It's on sale for ten bucks, according to psprices.com.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/2570834/hitman-2-expansion-pass

I just looked. I was going of the list from yesterday's blog, which didn't list the expansion. They put it in the Games under $20, which is weird, but this is still good. 

Edited by MarcusPunisher
wrong info

Borderlands 3 ultimate edition is still $60. A lot of other games I'm interested in that contain the full package are still out of my budget as well. I reckon by black Friday they'll definitely get cheaper. 

24 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

next week will be more 10$ and under games. Mafia 2 definitive is the only confirmed one.

Mafia ii is actually on sale right now.