The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

11 hours ago, Baker said:

I made a few swaps too. Swapped in Dragon Quest Heroes II and Pure Pool for Days Gone and Wolfenstein II. And I will swap in the masterpiece TorqueL later, but I don’t know for which game yet..

My next update will be a long time from now. Not in the mood to play any of these games at the moment.

Well, maybe not as long as expected. I came across a cheap Crash Bandicoot 4 today so I bought it and swapped it in for Ikaruga for now. Thought it’s worth a mention as I see it’s close to going to Very Rare..

1 hour ago, Baker said:

Well, maybe not as long as expected. I came across a cheap Crash Bandicoot 4 today so I bought it and swapped it in for Ikaruga for now. Thought it’s worth a mention as I see it’s close to going to Very Rare..

As long you list it while its UR you will be fine

Edited by Vergil

On 21/12/2021 at 3:28 PM, HedleyNEUK said:

I love the sound of this, and really fancy getting more involved with the forum!!

Backlog Games;

1.)  Sniper Elite 3

2.)  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

3.)  Yakuza 0

New Games;

4.) Outlast 2

5.) Disco Elysium

6.) Oddworld: Soulstorm

7.) The Last Guardian

8.) Surgeon Simulator

9.) Jurassic World Evolution 2

10.) Tennis World Tour 2

Bring it on, i've spent 2021 working my profile from 53% completion, and closing in on 90% now i can afford to start some new games :D

I need to swap OUT Jurassic World Evo 2 (No longer UR), and il add in Madden 22

Im making progress on some of these so will finally start popping some of my nominated UR plats

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I need to swap OUT Jurassic World Evo 2 (No longer UR), and il add in Madden 22

Im making progress on some of these so will finally start popping some of my nominated UR plats

It will still count for the challenge if it was UR when you submitted your list.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

It will still count for the challenge if it was UR when you submitted your list.

Thanks for that, il rethink my list then as im only a few trophies from JW2 plat, but i do want to add Madden, so will remove another game instead :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pot1414 said:

I finished my 4th game which is Two Worlds 2!!!

@Copanele Damn it Copanele as promised this is dedicated to you! Try to wrap your mind around this though. I actually enjoyed it.

OK THIS WAS A SURPRISE. I always thought Two Worlds and Two Worlds 2 crash edition were some of the worst RPGs I ever played xD 

But damn man, congrats. Still can't believe you enjoyed that lens flare of a game!

• Like 4