Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft (PS5|PS4)

Favorite of the original trilogy  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite of the original trilogy

• Tomb Raider
    • Tomb Raider II
    • Tomb Raider III

24 minutes ago, yasser90x said:

“NOTE: The PlayStation 5 version does not have a Platinum Trophy, whilst the PlayStation 4 does.“

WTF!!!

I can only hope this is a mistake or due to early release build or something.

If not

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 3

PS4 version = 3 platinums. 

PS5 version = 0 platinums lmfao. GG. 

Guess PS5 bros will just have the stack 'stroke the dik" in multiple regions to give themselves the satisfaction. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Yikes, people ain't gonna like this.

NOTE: The PlayStation 5 version does not have a Platinum Trophy, whilst the PlayStation 4 does.

It's looks like the solo game launcher deal like CoD MWIII PS5.

So they went ahead and fucked it!

We discussed this exact eventuality after the whole MWIII fiasco but really thought Aspyr wouldn’t be as dumb to do the same. What total amateurs! 🤦‍♂️

What a joke PS5 trophies are! Thanks Sony! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It's so unreal that this is a limitation of the PS5 trophy system. They couldn't just make three separate game files for the PS5 games? :facepalm:

Can someone explain this to me, and what the limitation is for the PS5? Just curious, never seen this before and I saw this news and was confused.

• Like 2

I like the lists for the most part, especially that each of the expansion packs is getting a DLC list. A good mix of easter egg style things, plus a few speedruns and of course collectibles. All three will almost certainly be harder than any other Tomb Raider list we've seen (not saying a ton of course). But no plat on PS5 is absolutely brutal...

Edited by VersusCA
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It's so unreal that this is a limitation of the PS5 trophy system. They couldn't just make three separate game files for the PS5 games? :facepalm:

The PS5 in general has been such a downgrade compared to the PS4 when it comes to various features. It's honestly laughable and inexcusable that shit that was basic on the PS4, is either poorly implemented on the PS5 or just absent entirely. Makes the PS5 feel more "amateur", imo.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 3

What a annoying list of trophies and not platinum on ps5 but only on ps4...weird but OK I can live with that,I care more for the games

My favorite is TR 2

I don't understand why we cannot buy the games individually 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

So they went ahead and fucked it!

We discussed this exact eventuality after the whole MWIII fiasco but really thought Aspyr wouldn’t be as dumb to do the same. What total amateurs! 🤦‍♂️

What a joke PS5 trophies are! Thanks Sony! 

I'm not gonna blame the devs about this happening with the PS5 version. They clearly went above and beyond when creating these trophies. Regardless on which version people play, it's impressive this collection holds over 200 trophies, it's far from lazy or amateur. 

• Like 4

Looks like this will become the normal which is shocking we should not be having limitations on these consoles. So it will be like MW III all over again and going forward this is going to keep happening, which sucks because now most will play the PS4 version or do both so they can have the actual platinum list on their profile.

• Like 2

I think the message of the PS5 version of the trilogy not have a platinum is an error - I think it'll be that each individual game will not have a platinum but, like COD MWII and Uncharted on the PS5, there will be an overall platinum. 

Edited by Laraman
  • Like 3

Well, considering it's a cross-buy game (both PS4/PS5) and most likely it will have a auto-pop feature, I see most people won't even care about this, making all this discussion pointless: they will play the PS4 version for trophies and then autopop the PS5 version for extra 200 trophies, even if it doesn't have a Platinum for the trilogy overall. So it's just like a PS1 Classic when released on Premium, without particular gameplay/visual differences between versions.