Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft (PS5|PS4)

Favorite of the original trilogy  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite of the original trilogy

• Tomb Raider
    • Tomb Raider II
    • Tomb Raider III

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Trophies won't show up on PSNP, but when the list eventually gets added here (and on other trophy sites), timestamps will all appear normally.

Also when the list doesn't even show up on my PlayStation? I can earn trophies, and get notifications for them, but there's no trophy list to view, basically.

Just now, Maahniac said:

Also when the list doesn't even show up on my PlayStation? I can earn trophies, and get notifications for them, but there's no trophy list to view, basically.

Yeah that's fine, it still tracks your timestamps. You can still view the list by going offline if you want to track what you've earned

1 minute ago, Maahniac said:

Unless you disconnect your console from the internet and play offline. Then your console switches to offline trophy mode and only shows you the trophies of games you had installed on the system. This way you can view trophies for games that can't be synced yet.

2 hours ago, shadaik said:

Why, it's almost as if the trophy system was designed to reward playing beyond just the base experience... I mean, I dislike speedrun trophies as well,  but this reasoning is hilarious.

If "normal gameplay" is  what you're  after, just don't go  for the 100%. Because 100%ing a game is not normal gameplay  for most people, either.

I think what they meant was a few of these trophies require you to use exploits/glitches to achieve, including the time trials. 

As gutted as I am about the collection not having a platinum, I'm still pretty excited to play though these classics with modern controls, as I couldn't get on with the originals. The trophies looks quite original and imaginative as well if I'm honest, so I'm looking forward to release and to see classic Lara in action again!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shadaik said:

Why, it's almost as if the trophy system was designed to reward playing beyond just the base experience.

It wasn't, it was designed to complete with XBox and sell more games.

8 hours ago, D1G5Y5Dinner said:

I have the PS5 version pre-ordered and it does show PS4 Version and PS5 Version underneath the photo banner next to where it says 1 Player so not sure if that confirms you get both versions with the game? When I logged into my PS4 I can't pre-order that version because I have already pre-ordered the PS5 one. 

8 hours ago, SadisticSymphony said:

Weird thing is, there's only the PS5 version on the store

10 hours ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

I only see the PS5 version in the PS Store. Is the PS4 version included? No PS4 logo on the game icon and no mention of a included PS4 version in the description.

When the game is avaliable for pre-download (usually 48 hours before launch) the PS4 version will be avaliable for install. Don't worry. Its just a weird way the PS Store is set up.

4 hours ago, Maahniac said:

Does anyone know how earning trophies before the trophy list goes online works? I have received a review copy, but I don't want to earn trophies that will show up without a timestamp, or something, when the list goes online. I popped the trophy for using the level skip code on a different profile, that I use for recording gameplay footage, but it doesn't show on the trophy list because there isn't a trophy list (yet). 

Can I begin earning trophies in the game now, on my main profile, even if I can't check the trophy list, or is it better to wait until the list is visible? I'm afraid the trophies will be all messed up if I begin now. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Does the review copy give you PS4 and PS5 versions? 

I am so excited when I heard there are 200 more trophies on these classic that I have played a lot and finished all of them on PC when kid. I missed the first one incomplete cause I carelessly saved at a dead end and cant be returned, but now I can finally replay them again with trophies. Just preordered the game yesterday and its time to find back my old printed guide books. Love classic Lara Croft a lot hope 4-6 will get remaster soon. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Couldn’t they just have changed the trophy list for the ps5 completely and given it one platinum. And made the trophies spread across all 3 games?

Yes but that would cut into profits.

I think patches even cost money, so it doubles the costs down the line. I'm sympathetic to developers but this is pretty frustrating as someone who'd like to avoid stacking. This generation is really just PS4.5

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

Yes but that would cut into profits.

I think patches even cost money, so it doubles the costs down the line. I'm sympathetic to developers but this is pretty frustrating as someone who'd like to avoid stacking. This generation is really just PS4.5

Why would simply making the ps5 version have one platinum spread across 3 games cut into profits and double costs down the line?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Why would simply making the ps5 version have one platinum spread across 3 games cut into profits and double costs down the line?

I don’t know how modern gaming fee structures work, perhaps others here do. But in the 360 era you had to pay $X for every patch or update. If you split 3 games into 2 separate lists/versions/SKUs, you have higher fees. The game Kao The Kangaroo actually has two separate versions of the game, it’s not a cross buy, and I don’t know how that works either and if there’s a additional fee for doing so. 

The other part of your question I’ve never heard of 1 platinum for multiple games, Mass Effect is the reverse with 3 platinums and a shared list and that’s only to somewhat minimize tedious trophies.

If it’s not just money, why not just submit another version that includes 3 platinums for the ps5 versions?

Edited by Wagszilla

On 2/4/2024 at 12:49 AM, TheStark700 said:

272 trophies in total. PSNP limit is currently 255 trophies.

If this is a single list on PS5, then this list will be broken on PSNP right away. xD

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HusKy said:

272 trophies in total. PSNP limit is currently 255 trophies.

If this is a single list on PS5, then this list will be broken on PSNP right away. xD

It is a single list lol

So yeah.. if one does not want to have their profile broken on PSNP you better stick to PS4 version. (And you get some plats for the same effort)

Edited by SnowNinjaRaccoon
Typo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

if one does not want to have their profile broken on PSNP you better stick to PS4 version.

So what does that mean,if you play the ps5 version they will not appear in your profile?

22 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

It is a single list lol

^ @Sly Ripper wakey wakey

3 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

So what does that mean,if you play the ps5 version they will not appear in your profile?

PSNP scans only first 255 trophies, if you earn any after that, you get blue H in your profile. Stats for this game are also broken.

Example: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13711-train-sim-world-2

This list has ~400 trophies but PSNP shows only 255.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

PSNP scans only first 255 trophies, if you earn any after that, you get blue H in your profile. Stats for this game are also broken.

Sly should fix that but i dont think he will

I dont get why this game should have so many trophies is unnecessary

30 40 or 50 are ok

nonetheless i will buy the game coz TR2 is my favorite

14 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Sly should fix that but i dont think he will

I dont get why this game should have so many trophies is unnecessary

30 40 or 50 are ok

nonetheless i will buy the game coz TR2 is my favorite

Yeah it's been over 2 years since Train Sim World 2 broke this trophy limit, and nothing was done about it yet as far as I know, guess for Sly to do anything about it there have to be far more games that do this.

As for the number of trophies being pretty high, well the last trilogy had more trophies in total if you count dlc, 276 in fact, so they are just consistent there. On one hand it can be annoying to get all of these, but once you are done you are glad for it, I am just a bit confused about the total lack of gold trophies.

11 minutes ago, Dauersack said:

On one hand it can be annoying to get all of these, but once you are done you are glad for it, I am just a bit confused about the total lack of gold trophies.

Yeah a lot of trophies are annoying,2 or 3 at least walkthroughs for each game which is a little frustrating

so many bronzes and almost no gold i dont like it either