Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft (PS5|PS4)

Favorite of the original trilogy  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite of the original trilogy

• Tomb Raider
    • Tomb Raider II
    • Tomb Raider III

22 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

It's only the Embargo for the Preview - first impressions from the first level in each game.
We're not allowed to talk in detail about the game until the Review embargo lifts. 

Yeah, that's why I didn't add "review" in front of embargo 😉. The review embargo in particular lifts on release date.

Heads up incase you're reviewing the game; there'll be a day one patch.

Edited by EcoShifter
Apparently there's been a few minor details miscommunicated.

Wow, great job Sony, not even one Platinum like in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II + III? Instead of getting rid of stacks or, I dunno, something that people actually wanted, you do this asspull and remove Platinum trophies from legit games due to some bullshit arbitrary rule you made up. Bravo, Sony, bravissimo, oh and by the way get some more shovelware titles with 5 minute Platinum trophies, or you know what, some that would unlock Platinum immediately, that would really add some insult to injury.

• Like 4

So what happens if you earn all trophies in this collection? Only the 255 first will sync and the rest will show as unearned in the PSNP trophy list but also turn into hidden trophies and show up as an 'H' on your profile?

Am I understanding it correctly that there will be no 100% Club or Fastest Completions for this because it is not possible to have all trophies on your profile on PSNP?

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

So what happens if you earn all trophies in this collection? Only the 255 first will sync and the rest will show as unearned in the PSNP trophy list but also turn into hidden trophies and show up as an 'H' on your profile?

Am I understanding it correctly that there will be no 100% Club or Fastest Completions for this because it is not possible to have all trophies on your profile on PSNP?

Any trophy you earn that isn't on this list adds +1 to your hidden trophies. So you'll get like 14 hidden trophies if you 100% it. 

Edited by ThatMuttGuy

Something now needs to be done about the bug that occurs when a game has more than 255 trophies in a list.

As far as I know, the last 14 trophies that are not displayed will mean that if you get them, your profile will no longer be able to be updated.

This is the case until the entire game is hidden, which can mean up to 255 hidden trophies on the profile.

Edit:  What iriihutoR84 said!

Edited by D-E-U-S-X

18 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

I'm not following what you're talking about. Why earning all 255 trophies would create hidden trophies in PSNP? They are all here thus it is possible to be in the fastest and 100% completion club. What am I missing in the discussion? 🤔 is there a "supposed" limit on PSNP?

Edit: Nevermind, got it. I noticed Exophase has the complete trophy list and there are 269 trophies total.

Edited by TurtlePM

Just now, TurtlePM said:

I'm not following what you're talking about. Why earning all 255 trophies would create hidden trophies in PSNP? They are all here thus it is possible to be in the fastest and 100% completion club. What am I missing in the discussion? 🤔

There is more than 255 trophies in this list. Due to the programming of this website though, it cannot handle games having a trophy value of over 255. This can be fixed (it would take a bit of time, I'm sure) but Sly is lazy and doesn't want to fix it.

So if you earn any trophy that isn't displayed there, you will get a H on your profile along with however many aren't syncing to PSNP. This is just another reason people are moving over to PSNTL

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I'm not following what you're talking about. Why earning all 255 trophies would create hidden trophies in PSNP? They are all here thus it is possible to be in the fastest and 100% completion club. What am I missing in the discussion? 🤔 is there a "supposed" limit on PSNP?

There is a total of 272 on PSN servers but PSNPROFILES has a trophy limit of 255 per title so there is 14 trophies that is not shown on here, so if you earned all 272 trophies on the ps5 you would be left with 14 hidden trophies on the site because psnprofiles cannot see these trophies

Edited by Platinum4312
Misinformation

7 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Something now needs to be done about the bug that occurs when a game has more than 255 trophies in a list.

As far as I know, the last 14 trophies that are not displayed will mean that if you get them, your profile will no longer be able to be updated.

This is the case until the entire game is hidden, which can mean up to 255 hidden trophies on the profile.

Yup, Sly needs to get on this... this has been happening since Train Sim 2...

48 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

Wow, great job Sony, not even one Platinum like in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II + III? Instead of getting rid of stacks or, I dunno, something that people actually wanted, you do this asspull and remove Platinum trophies from legit games due to some bullshit arbitrary rule you made up. Bravo, Sony, bravissimo, oh and by the way get some more shovelware titles with 5 minute Platinum trophies, or you know what, some that would unlock Platinum immediately, that would really add some insult to injury.

It's not Sony's mandate for this. It's up to the developer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

There is more than 255 trophies in this list. Due to the programming of this website though, it cannot handle games having a trophy value of over 255. This can be fixed (it would take a bit of time, I'm sure) but Sly is lazy and doesn't want to fix it.

So if you earn any trophy that isn't displayed there, you will get a H on your profile along with however many aren't syncing to PSNP. This is just another reason people are moving over to PSNTL

@Sly Ripperare you ever going to address this

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, czDante92 said:

Yeah, this thing with the PS5 games is such an idiotic move. I thought they'd be in a hurry to fix it after that Modern Warfare thing, that's such a big game it's strange it didn't get more attention.

So with no physical yet announced, and this whole thing with the trophy list, I'd say this is the biggest hype whiplash I've felt in many years. 

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

It's not Sony's mandate for this. It's up to the developer. 

Why not make it the same as PS4 versions then? I don't know for sure but I read somewhere (maybe here) that Sony has new policy about no multiple Plats for games on the same launcher, which would explain this, but if you know something I don't, please do tell.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Any trophy you earn that isn't on this list adds +1 to your hidden trophies. So you'll get like 17 hidden trophies if you 100% it. 

6 minutes ago, Platinum4312 said:

There is a total of 272 on PSN servers but PSNPROFILES has a trophy limit of 255 per title so there is 17 trophies that is not shown on here, so if you earned all 272 trophies on the ps5 you would be left with 17 hidden trophies on the site because psnprofiles cannot see these trophies

PS5 list has 269 trophies total. The 3 platinums aren't there, so it'll be 14 trophies that are not shown, and hidden if earned, not 17.

2 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

PS5 list has 269 trophies total. The 3 platinums aren't there, so it'll be 14 trophies that are not shown, and hidden if earned, not 17.

I had to do a double take when someone below me said 14 and then I realized that 3 of them were plats. I'll go back and edit. 

Anyone knows the differences between PS4 and PS5 versions? From what I've heard it's just the dualsense features, nothing graphics/performance wise. I'm unsure about loading times, but there are plenty of PS4 games that run faster on PS5 anyway, so hopefully Tomb Raider is one of these. Damn, Sony really did them dirty, the devs were so happy about providing tons of cool trophies, what a shame.

Also, any words on autopop? As much as I'm not a fan of doing this, it might actually help us get these sweet platinum trophies, while playing the dedicated version.

1 minute ago, CelestialRequiem said:

You're right about the limitation from Sony, but this was still avoidable. The developer just needed to make each game have its own launcher, then they could have had a platinum for each game.

What doesn't make sense is that ALL trophies in the PS5 version are DLCs. There are no base game trophies, lmao.

Yea they could of done what uncharted did and have a trophy for earning all trophies in each game and had 1 single platinum tied to that all they had to do is add tomb raider 1 as the base game

Even if I had a PS5 I would plump for the PS4 versions purely because of the seperate lists and superior art, the issues with the PS5 versions not having the full lists on this site and the lack of platinums just solidifies this for me.

I'd be surprised by anyone still just getting the PS5 versions, what benefits are you going to see on a remaster on a game that is (at the least) 26 years old?

• Like 4

Im abit confused why there's so many trophies anyway. 100 trophies for tomb raider 1? I didn't want to look at them yet cause 

I want to play through them first but still...

I've been playing midnight suns and that doesn't have that many trophies including all 4 dlc's.

Also whats the reason for it to be so different on ps5. All 3 games trophies together? What is going on :D