Muff

Most Recent Platinum

40,824 posts in this topic

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Trophies (PS3)

1L8c783b.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 3

Time: 35 hours

After i finish the second part without a platinum because of the online trophies I Played the third entry of the series. This game stocks up the playable characters and is really enjoyable as Naruto fan. If you enjoy the Anime you should give this game a try. It Begins at the 5 Kage Meeting and ends before the big Showdown for the fourth part of the series.

9 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Impressive. How long did it take, and how difficult was it? I'm waiting for the 30th Anniversary Collection so I can platinum that, then Ultra Street Fighter IV, and this, but I don't even know if it's possible for a guy like me who's not that great at fighting games to complete. Doesn't it require you to be decent enough to win online, or how does that work?

I think you’re better off trying to plat SF5 first mainly because of the active online scene as a few of the trophies requires playing against other people. Also helps mastering characters and mechanics because each game plays differently. 

I believe for you to play this game you gotta be invested in the game 100% 

It does take time. I played on and off for about a year, but I played a lot of online specifically for trophies. 

If you only “like” it and play casually then I suggest playing it on your non-trophy account if youre the type to be bothered by incomplete trophy lists. 

@Spaz Nice write up on Uncharted. Enjoyed reading it! 👍

@Spaz Geez, another game on my backlog!  I used to love POP, but now find it hard to get back into the game.  Your writeup is spot on. Also, there were times I just wanted to shoot Farah, she was so damn irritating.

Edited by Lorajet
Typo

:platinum: #61 (PS4, EU version)

L3563f1.png

1L0f2b9f.png

:platinum: My Name is Mayo! 
Unlock all the trophies!

This one was the result of curiosity, after I kept on seeing people mention it. I later found out my Vita purchase of it allowed me to download it to the PS4 also, with the trophies available again. It is honestly amusing and slightly cathartic, but don't expect anything that will lead to deep thought.

23 minutes ago, Yomako01 said:

:platinum: #61 (PS4, EU version)

L3563f1.png

1L0f2b9f.png

:platinum: My Name is Mayo! 
Unlock all the trophies!

This one was the result of curiosity, after I kept on seeing people mention it. I later found out my Vita purchase of it allowed me to download it to the PS4 also, with the trophies available again. It is honestly amusing and slightly cathartic, but don't expect anything that will lead to deep thought.

Don't neglect the final message, once you finally open the jar.  Opportunity for deep thoughts, for sure.  :) 

1 hour ago, IntroPhenom said:

Don't neglect the final message, once you finally open the jar.  Opportunity for deep thoughts, for sure.  :) 

That's a good point there. The captions were good too.