Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #61 (PS4, EU version)

L3563f1.png

1L0f2b9f.png

:platinum: My Name is Mayo! 
Unlock all the trophies!

This one was the result of curiosity, after I kept on seeing people mention it. I later found out my Vita purchase of it allowed me to download it to the PS4 also, with the trophies available again. It is honestly amusing and slightly cathartic, but don't expect anything that will lead to deep thought.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Yomako01 said:

:platinum: #61 (PS4, EU version)

L3563f1.png

1L0f2b9f.png

:platinum: My Name is Mayo! 
Unlock all the trophies!

This one was the result of curiosity, after I kept on seeing people mention it. I later found out my Vita purchase of it allowed me to download it to the PS4 also, with the trophies available again. It is honestly amusing and slightly cathartic, but don't expect anything that will lead to deep thought.

Don't neglect the final message, once you finally open the jar.  Opportunity for deep thoughts, for sure.  :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FMWWant said:

:platinum: Platinum #31: Bioshock: Remastered

1L9ec349.png

Around 10 years ago, Bioshock was released and I fell in love with the game. While the game itself is fantastic, the original version on PS3 has escaped me to places even I don't know where. You can thank the historian trophy for that case. I decided to dive into the remaster collection and earned the platinum for this fantastic game. Who knows, maybe I will head back to the PS3 and finish what I started all those years ago.

My all time favourite games right there. Nothing is ever gonna top those for me unless we get another Remaster on the PS5 which I'll happily do again lols. 

• Like 2