Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

#108 Until Dawn 

1Ld98210.png

I was able to play this game courtesy of PS Plus. I initially put it off though after not liking it.

I gave it another go after making a poll and got an overwhelming response to give it another chance, thanks to a few friends here! The beginning few chapters were a pain to go through ( sorry everyone for those who liked it :P) but the game got better as I went along, although not as much as I'd hoped it would get.

I did not like most characters except Chris.The characters felt like your typical hormonal teenage guys/ gals with some of the cringiest dialogue I've ever heard xD. I later changed my mindset and did not take it too seriously or as a horror game as advertised by the developers and I ended up appreciating it more at the end. By then it ended up being fun. Think cheesy horror movies like "The ring," or "I know what you did last summer," where the people in it act dumb on purpose to create a sense of horror xD.

Like this one where Sam has a terrible field of view :P

Hide contents

Look in the background carefully. Sam decided to close her eyes at such an inopportune moment xD

VORlP7n.jpg

I did a blind playthrough initially although I cheated by quitting the game before it saves in case I killed someone by accident :P. I ended up missing only 5 collectibles as well since they were easy to get with the corridor-like design in the game. 

In my kill everyone playthrough I actually had a blast making those who I hated the most die :devil: *Aheemmm Emily AEHHSJFHMM*. 

Speaking of Emily I was talking to @BG_painter about her and this screenshot couldn't have been timed better xD. ( By the way this is only 1 out of many many other ways for her to die so don't worry it's not a spoiler!)

Hide contents

JVHd4Xa.jpg

Overall, I would recommend this game despite putting it off initially but be prepared first for some serious cringe :P. 1 or 2 more games next and  then it's time for God of war which will be my 6000th trophy!

Great timing alright ? ? ?

• Like 3