Most Recent Platinum

Muff

21 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

However, there is one trophy that may trip you up and that's to get a score of 15,000 on a drift race. It was an annoying mark to an otherwise fun game.

Agreed. That trophy took me many tries to get and was way more difficult than anything else in the entire game. I hate when trophies are like that.

My latest platinum was Pic-a-Pix Classic on PS4. Now I just have Pieces left on my Vita which has waaaaay more puzzles.

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

But I saved the best trophy for last, and killed an undead dragon, @Dragon-Archon. :awesome: Trophy image can be found below, but it is very much not safe for work (uness your job doesn't mind you looking at bare breasts): 

Reveal hidden contents

Conan-Exiles-20190404143955.png

You monster, how could you do that to the poor dragon :shakefist: . And thanks for the heads up, luckily I was at home. I must admit: I expected to see an image of Conan's chest :lol: .

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

What is Rachel Weisz doing in the game?  :P

Hide contents

5e9a55f0757e2a00da80c6924ca17ef8.jpg

Lol. My created character just happened to look like her, I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You monster, how could you do that to the poor dragon :shakefist: . And thanks for the heads up, luckily I was at home. I must admit: I expected to see an image of Conan's chest :lol: .

:lol: If I had chosen a male character (and it wasn't censored here), you may have seen much more than that. ;)

• Like 1