Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#27

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

I started this game, and enjoyed it immensely in the beginning.

Great story and acting and showed a lot of promise.

Once I got a hold of the mechanics the duels were nice.

However, As I got on further I stumbled onto game crashes, bugs and even an area where I just had low res textures.

This ruined an otherwise nice experience.

I was hoping it was just my copy of the game, but read online that there were plenty of players who faced the same issues as I did.

Which is a shame, because the game has some great moments and action.

• Like 2

1Lbcfde7.png

#31: A Beautiful Lie
Earn all other trophies.

Twin Breaker is a fun but not perfect take on the brick breaking genre. I like the concept of adding a story to genre that usually doesn't include one. The biggest problem is how unbalanced the RNG of the power ups are and the slog that it is to get a good rank in later levels without good luck.

1L7168c4.png

#32: From the Ashes
Acquire all trophies

Remnant: From the Ashes is a really good take on the "Souls Like" genre. I can't wait for the free Spring update to come so I can play more of this great game, which hopefully adds more trophies.

1Lb8278e.png

#33: Don't You Have Anything Better to Do?
Obtain all other Undertale trophies.

I started Undertale 3 years ago when it came to Vita. Finally decided to finish it. The game is a little overhyped but it is still a short but sweet package, and nice to go through if you got nothing to do for a couple hours.

Edited by Spankiroth
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, Spankiroth said:

1Lbcfde7.png

#31: A Beautiful Lie
Earn all other trophies.

Twin Breaker is a fun but not perfect take on the brick breaking genre. I like the concept of adding a story to genre that usually doesn't include one. The biggest problem is how unbalanced the RNG of the power ups are and the slog that it is to get a good rank in later levels without good luck.

This (the Vita version) is #18 and the latest for me. I really like the concept too but I guess I didn't mind having to replay for higher ranks in the later levels. Some of them were tough but I enjoyed going through it. Next up for me will be the PS4 version.

• Like 1