Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #364 - I Am The Hero (PS4)

L4f9d85.png

Fun little Streets of Rage lite side scrolling beat em up with a wicked pixel art style. Soundtrack was pretty good too.

I platted the Vita version a while ago but I kind of forgot about the PS4 version. Definitely worth a purchase with cross buy if you own both consoles as it's fun.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, cronocyde said:

L9aef39.png

Platinum #146: Far Cry 4 (PS4)

First trophy: 11th Aug 2019 7:11:40 PM

Time to platinum (real time): 10 months, 1 week, 5 days

Time to platinum (in game time): Around 25 hours

Platinum rarity (PSNProfiles): 17.46%

Game rating: 8.5/10

Trophy rating difficulty: 4/10

This game was my first Far Cry game and let's say that I'm a fan now! Even if the game is kinda old at this point, I had a lot of fun. The story was forgettable, but the gameplay really shined and kept me going. The gunplay was fluid and really fun and it was also really cool to explore the map. Which game would you recommend going for now in the Far Cry series? I have Far Cry 3 Remastered, Far Cry 5 and Far Cry A New Dawn.

Far Cry 3 was my favorite but it was also my first introduction to the series.  I have heard it feels pretty dated at this point but it was a great game.

I actually liked 5 better than 4 too so you can’t go wrong (but 4 may hold a special place for you since it was your first experience).  I need to get around to New Dawn.  Soon, soon.

• Like 1