PS+ November 2017

Platinum_Vice

Meh, I normally get Plus games just in case...not even gonna bother this time. Have plenty of other things to play now and later this month, so no big deal.

Gotta wonder if it's intentional with all the big titles that have come out and are coming out in the next two or three weeks.

Edited by Blissey

55 minutes ago, Blissey said:

Meh, I normally get Plus games just in case...not even gonna bother this time. Have plenty of other things to play now and later this month, so no big deal.

Gotta wonder if it's intentional with all the big titles that have come out and are coming out in the next two or three weeks.

off course it's intentional. they give us 3/4 good months to keep us happy, and now we going to have 3 poor months so we can spend our money in the new realeses(and remasters) and off course the the 12 (bad) christmas deals.

Edited by Facas
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yep, I wrote a bunch of scripts for doing these tables :)  One can pull game names and prices from a PS store page (e.g., a sale page), and another takes a list of games names and pulls trophy info about them.

Would you share those scripts?

I have a list of about 150 games in my backlog, and having that kind of information about my games would help me cut my list down :D

• Like 1

TBH it's a pretty shitty month, which is a shame since they upped the prices recently (though it's exactly what I said would happen anyway).

But

I got Lego Marvel 2, Skyrim, Doom, Mario Odyssey, Sonic Forces, LA Noire, Morphite, and so on on my Switch alone for this month. I think I'll manage.