Burnout Paradise Remastered Trophy Thoughts?

Lars

Damn those trophy images are really killing my vibe I mean I wasn't expecting alot but like those look like shit. Heck I reckon I could do better trophy images, I mean they might not be amazing but it wouldn't be a palette swapped wheel, also like some others have mentioned the silver trophies look like they have the platinum image by mistake.

Furthermore why are all the dlc trophies bronze I remember some of the dlc trophies being silver and gold in original game. 

I mean I'm still gonna get someday but Burnout Paradise was my first platinum it holds a special place so to see the remastered's list be so lazy really kills it for me and to think I had planned it's plat to be plat 100. 

• Like 1

The fact that they shrank many silver trophies to bronze, that it’s simply the exact same image for all trophies (aside some tones) with a white background instead of a transparent one, it kills me inside!

Without mentioning that it’s two region lists! How can EA fuck that up?!

Edited by Maxie Mouse

10 hours ago, HardXDXtraga said:

They aren't hard, if the list was the same as xbox it would be harder.

IMO they should have kept the ps3 trophy images, these look so bad...

Anyway, have fun if you're gonna play it, not my favourite burnout but it's fun nevertheless 1f642.png

Yep, the trophy images are hideous. The PS3 ones are really nice.

At least EA kept the PS3 list removing the camera trophies (which could actually have stayed, but ... ) anyway, still less grindier than xbox and more fun to do. All those misc. trophies are so enjoyable.

I remember completing this game, when trophies were not supported. Then EA added the trophies, and I played the game again. It was brilliant fun! 

Cannot wait again this weekend! 

The 8 player in the stadium trophy should be much easier this time round! 

14 hours ago, PSXtreme_ said:

Image result for just say no meme

to remakes, reboot and rehashes...

Enjoy games on their original systems....

but i don't own the original system.

i'm sorry, but i'm not gonna go buy a used ps3 for $100, and the ps3 version for $15 more, when i can buy this game for $40. i'm also not going to miss out on a second opportunity to experience this beautiful game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 11:30 PM, Maxie Mouse said:

The fact that they shrank many silver trophies to bronze, that it’s simply the exact same image for all trophies (aside some tones) with a white background instead of a transparent one, it kills me inside!

Yeah, that part sucks.  You lose almost 1000 points between the PS3 100% and PS4.  I'm still going to do it because it's fun, but I need them silvers and golds for Sony Rewards points to get more games :)