2019 Feb PS+ Games

Kishnabe

1 hour ago, TNekke said:

Already played For Honor and selled it after platinum, hoping the DLC will come in sale so i can 100% it ..

You don't need the For Honor DLC to 100% it.

You can buy a Wu Lin Hero with in-game money.

You can access to the Arcade mode through a friend that buy it.

Breach matches are accessible to every player.

• Like 3

Tempted on Hitman, but from a trophy perspective it throws up a dilemma because if you do Hitman 1 - and enjoy it enough to want no 2 - you'll then have to play Hitman 1 again in order to not end up with a massively empty trophy list on no 2.  

Will probably ignore for now and get a knockdown price Hitman 2 in the future (if I'm still interested).

59 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Considering this is the last month PSVita and PS3 get free games from the service, one of the first PS3 games is not the best way to say goodbye.

March will be the last month for PS3 and PS Vita. So, still one last lineup for those consoles.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

March will be the last month for PS3 and PS Vita. So, still one last lineup for those consoles.

From what I read on other sites, this will be the last month. One of them used a funeral scene shot from MGS4 titling: MSG 4 will be the last PS3 game from PSPlus. They will extend time to download these titles til March 8, but are the last titles available - guess this is written in the EU PlayStation blog, at the end of the titles lineup for this month.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

On the german blog they wrote these are the last games to be delivered. Until the 8th of March

https://blog.de.playstation.com/2019/01/30/die-kostenlosen-spiele-fr-februar-und-mehr-cloud-speicher-fr-ps-plus-mitglieder/

It's on the US Blog too!! 2nd to last paragraph...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

For anyone wondering if the PS3 and Vita Plus games that you added to your library will still be available here's what's mentioned in the PS Blog.

This month’s PS3 and PS Vita games will be available for a few extra days, until March 8, 2019. PS4 games will be available until March 5, 2019, when the next monthly games lineup hits. As a reminder, after March 8, 2019, PS3 and PS Vita games will no longer be offered as part of the PS Plus monthly games lineup — so be sure to download them while they’re available. Any PS3 and PS Vita games you’ve already downloaded, or will download, prior to March 8, 2019 will still be part of your PS Plus games library as long as you remain a member.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

It figures Sony would let Vita's PS+ support end on such a low note, much like their support for the system itself. Even the PS3 got MGS4 which was a worthy send-off, but they couldn't even bring themselves to give the Vita one last hoorah and put even just one of its many top-tier games on the lineup. Truly shameful... Way to go treating your most loyal customers in this way, Sony. :facepalm:

Agreed. I was hoping that they would give something special but being pessimist this is what i expected to really happen. What's also bullshit that they didn't bother to say whether slot's for PS3/vita games are going to be replaced with more PS4 games or will they just give just 2 games per month. Probably going to cut it down to 3-4 games.

• Like 4

Divekick - Not for me, though if you're one of those Ultra Rare trophy whores who want easy URs, this game will be for you, VERY easy completion (just takes a bit of time because you gotta play a bunch) for like 9 ultra rares, few under 1%. 

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - I reckon I'll end up giving this a crack, believe it or not I've never played a main series MGS game, I was going to play 5 but playing this first and then 5 might be a good option.

Gunhouse - Definitely passing on this one... It doesn't look awful but it's most certainly not my cup of tea.

Rogue Aces - Likewise, passing on this one too.

For Honor - I don't think I would end up playing this myself at all unless my friends managed to peer pressure me into playing with them, but from what I can tell none of my friends are interested either so I likely won't. 

Hitman - Probably will, this is everything for Hitman 1, correct? Or are additional purchases required to play everything? I was tempted to buy 2 so maybe I can do a big Hitman binge one day.

I would say I'm content with the month, nothing to really massively grab my attention but it's not shit or anything.